Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Cardiff U-11's teams looking for a game @11am on Sat?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 pm

As the welsh fa have decided in their wisdom to call all fixtures off we (Rumney) would still like to play football looking for 2/3 other teams to play @ 11am as this still allows the boys to watch the rugby. PM me if interested :ayatollah:

Re: Any Cardiff U-11's teams looking for a game @11am on Sat?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:As the welsh fa have decided in their wisdom to call all fixtures off we (Rumney) would still like to play football looking for 2/3 other teams to play @ 11am as this still allows the boys to watch the rugby. PM me if interested :ayatollah:

dont forget,that city are playing and this half hour makes alot of difference,we got rumney u12s saturday and game is at 11 oclock,and it doesnt suit me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:10 pm

It's mini's fella, 10 mins each way be done by 12.15 plenty of time, we can't be dictated by the egg chaser's ;)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Bob Hatton wrote:It's mini's fella, 10 mins each way be done by 12.15 plenty of time, we can't be dictated by the egg chaser's ;)

yep,i know what it is mate,been coaching heath park for nearly 4 years,and thats what i didnt like,this is football :ayatollah: :ayatollah: