Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Good afternoon as there has been a few posts about a certain rugby match early saturday morning we are starting our piss up rather early on this occasion.We will meet @ 8.30am :o to cheer on the boys and then have a crawl and eventually end up at the CCS if you are still standing. ;)
Put your names down if you are interested and venue of your choice we will then go with the majority vote.

I'm inn and i vote Canton Cross if open or Ivor Davies Canton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Look forward to the usual suspects attending and hopefully a few new faces :)

Re: FORUM PISS UP SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Good afternoon as there has been a few posts about a certain rugby match early saturday morning we are starting our piss up rather early on this occasion.We will meet @ 8.30am :o to cheer on the boys and then have a crawl and eventually end up at the CCS if you are still standing. ;)
Put your names down if you are interested and venue of your choice we will then go with the majority vote.

I'm inn and i vote Canton Cross if open or Ivor Davies Canton :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

doubt i will make it for that time but if things change i might ;)
i'm not bothered on the venue really so will go with whatever is decided :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:22 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Good afternoon as there has been a few posts about a certain rugby match early saturday morning we are starting our piss up rather early on this occasion.We will meet @ 8.30am :o to cheer on the boys and then have a crawl and eventually end up at the CCS if you are still standing. ;)

i'm not bothered on the venue really so will go with whatever is decided :ayatollah:

I hope to see you on the 30 bus very early saturday morning Darren :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

I hope to see you on the 30 bus very early saturday morning Darren :D :ayatollah:

what time you catching it? just in case ;) :lol:
how is cornwall?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:26 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

what time you catching it? just in case ;) :lol:
how is cornwall?

Will have to get back to you on that one mate,
Cornwall is wet and windy

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:27 pm

weather is same here mate. let me know when you find out the times and i will confirm closer to the weekend if i will be joining you on the number 30 :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Will the Ivor have sound though :? ...Most Spoons don't put the sound on, we can always nip to the Canton Cross anyway :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Marc wrote:

Will the Ivor have sound though :? ...Most Spoons don't put the sound on, we can always nip to the Canton Cross anyway :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will knock snowy the landlord up he will let us in mate :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Will It be the first time you've "knocked Snowy up mate" whilst he's let you in :shock: :? :? ;) ;) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:

Will It be the first time you've "knocked Snowy up mate" whilst he's let you in :shock: :? :? ;) ;) :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I realised as soon as i submitted post you would comment like that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

You could always ask your lady friend in the Bev if she will open bar early :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Couldn't resist mate :lol: :lol: ....can't wait until Saturday mate :ayatollah: ....If you fancy a beer on the Friday evening. I'll be in the usual with Randy and the Bomb....£2 a game this time though :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

Bowmonster wrote:You could always ask your lady friend in the Bev if she will open bar early :ayatollah:

She's always open ;)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:You could always ask your lady friend in the Bev if she will open bar early :ayatollah:

She's always open ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
no wonder your in Cardiff so much ;)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Marc wrote:

She's always open ;)

The pub or her legs :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Couldn't resist mate :lol: :lol: ....can't wait until Saturday mate :ayatollah: ....If you fancy a beer on the Friday evening. I'll be in the usual with Randy and the Bomb....£2 a game this time though :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah:

Dont get too bolloxed on friday with the bomb i want you on top form saturday :ayatollah: Ask the question on friday to the landlady, It will be easier for you if she will let us in. :ayatollah: I dont mind coming to meet you there as long as it doesn't class with formula 1 practice :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Couldn't resist mate :lol: :lol: ....can't wait until Saturday mate :ayatollah: ....If you fancy a beer on the Friday evening. I'll be in the usual with Randy and the Bomb....£2 a game this time though :twisted: :lol: :ayatollah:

Dont get too bolloxed on friday with the bomb i want you on top form saturday :ayatollah: Ask the question on friday to the landlady, It will be easier for you if she will let us in. :ayatollah: I dont mind coming to meet you there as long as it doesn't class with formula 1 practice :lol: :lol:

Lee, It will be shown there (50 incher as well :lol: )......and It doesn't clash with the VVVVRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM......and I never get bolloxed with Bomber :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?....he's a bad influence :shock: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Lee, It will be shown there (50 incher as well :lol: )......and It doesn't clash with the VVVVRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM......and I never get bolloxed with Bomber :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?....he's a bad influence :shock: :lol:

I will meet you there then shall i ? Or would you rather try canton. Up to you mate. :)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I will meet you there then shall i ? Or would you rather try canton. Up to you mate. :)

Like my landlady...I'm easy mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...LOL at Saddams post :lol: ..........

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Evening Lads :occasion5: Was going to meet up at 11.00am on saturday before this rugby match was added to the day :cry:

Not sure if i will be there before 11 on saturday,working late friday and sunday...but will be out before and after the game ;)

Spoke to Wes today he will be out for the rugby ....so add 2 more to the list for saturday :occasion5:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:09 pm

i can see a few being in a mess by the time we get to the ground :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:12 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Evening Lads :occasion5: Was going to meet up at 11.00am on saturday before this rugby match was added to the day :cry:

Not sure if i will be there before 11 on saturday,working late friday and sunday...but will be out before and after the game ;)

Spoke to Wes today he will be out for the rugby ....so add 2 more to the list for saturday :occasion5:

Tony :ayatollah: ..I spoke to Wes today and he said he'll be there, you may as well make the early morning session.....I'll give you 11/8 on France if you turn up. :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Marc i could make an early start,but would then leave a few hours after the football - got work on sunday :cry:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 pm

saddam wrote:i can see a few being in a mess by the time we get to the ground :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You really need to start behaving yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Marc i could make an early start,but would then leave a few hours after the football - got work on sunday :cry:

i don't think there will be many left standing a few hours after the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:i can see a few being in a mess by the time we get to the ground :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
are we using the seats this week ;) dont wont no one causing themselves an injury going up them steps.
we can always stay with Milly underneath by the bar :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 pm

saddam wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Marc i could make an early start,but would then leave a few hours after the football - got work on sunday :cry:

i don't think there will be many left standing a few hours after the game :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wont be playing pool for money after the game thats for sure Darren :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
saddam wrote:

I wont be playing pool for money after the game thats for sure Darren :lol:

killer it is then ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
are we using the seats this week ;) dont wont no one causing themselves an injury going up them steps.
we can always stay with Milly underneath by the bar :lol: :lol:

Class mate, although us in the Canton don't need seats ;) ......................................see you at the bar... ....your round :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:17 pm

I Think we will have a few out for a drink or two on saturday...before and after the match v Ipswich :ayatollah: