Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RE Haye

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 am

As yet David has not applied to the bbbc to renew his license.... Sky have jumped on this as a sign he is about to retire...
Although David Himself has said he wants to be out of the sport by 31 he has also said he wants a shot a both Klitschkos . He is 31 on thursday and Vitali is very much open to the fight so the clock is ticking but nothing is certain...YET.

Re: RE Haye

Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 am

He will get smashed up by the other one as well.

Embarrassed himself last time out.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 am

polo wrote:He will get smashed up by the other one as well.

He did have a broken little toe in that fight though :roll: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:00 pm

blue nile wrote:
polo wrote:He will get smashed up by the other one as well.

He did have a broken little toe in that fight though :roll: :lol:

Cringeworthy viewing when he stood on the table post fight to show the reporters his toe.

The guy has no legacy, a few million quid in the bank, but no legacy. Talked the talk but ultimately couldnt walk the walk.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Cant stand the bloke, hes a full on ass!!
broken toe aww poor little baby, get over yourself, you just weren't as good as you though you were, I could have beaten harrison after a day on the bow, and with 2 broken toes. You arn't a boxing great like you think mucca!

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Funny how we didn't hear about the broken toe til after he lost

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Best Cruiserweight this country has seen in a long time and had the balls to take on Valuev when not many would...... Never in a million years a legitimate Heavyweight even though the history books will say he was a Heavyweight Champion.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:40 pm

aj1927 wrote:Best Cruiserweight this country has seen in a long time and had the balls to take on Valuev when not many would...... Never in a million years a legitimate Heavyweight even though the history books will say he was a Heavyweight Champion.

He's not from my country :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Funny how we didn't hear about the broken toe til after he lost

He did stop sparring very early in training and i think most boxing experts knew sumfin was up.....

But when fighters like our JC hell even Fraudley can Fight and win with broken hands and dislocated shoulders that was a poor excuse...

Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Funny how we didn't hear about the broken toe til after he lost

in all fairness to him he never would say before the fight would he, wladimir would of taken full advantage of this, he already loves standing on opponents feet

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

aj1927 wrote:Best Cruiserweight this country has seen in a long time and had the balls to take on Valuev when not many would...... Never in a million years a legitimate Heavyweight even though the history books will say he was a Heavyweight Champion.

He chased the Heavyweight crowns. You have to give him credit for that.
But will really only be remembered as a mouthy c**t with a suspect chin
and heart. Chopsed his way to a bout with Klitchko who, although pretty
shit, was still in a different league to him... and he STILL couldnt take
defeat graciously!!

As for Valuev?? who exactly ducks him?? He is tailor made for fellers a bit
smaller than him. Big cumbersome slow and mildly retarded looking.

You learn more about a boxer in times of adversity than when you do when
its all going well. Khan.. though i hate Pakistanis, has come back strong
and shown a lot of heart. Hatton.. Once he found his limit, that was that.
Cleverley? we shall see, he's limited at World Level anyway, but always
seems to come through in the tough fights.

Haye??.. well his relative silence since that defeat says it all.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Bernd Boente Vitali and Wladamir Klitschkos manager has confirmed they are in talks with Adam Booth and David Haye... over a fight with Vitali in possible new year...

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:05 am

aj1927 wrote:Bernd Boente Vitali and Wladamir Klitschkos manager has confirmed they are in talks with Adam Booth and David Haye... over a fight with Vitali in possible new year...

That should mean a fight in 2014 then the length of time it takes them pair to sort a fight out.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:24 am

taffyapple wrote:You learn more about a boxer in times of adversity than when you do when
and shown a lot of heart.

Isn't Khan from Yemen not Pakistan?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:49 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:You learn more about a boxer in times of adversity than when you do when

He carries the Pakistan flag in the ring (As well the UJ).

Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:55 am

polo wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

He carries the Pakistan flag in the ring (As well the UJ).

Ah, I stand corrected

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:02 pm

haye had the power to cause that big dull boring tw*t problems but shit out or fought the wrong type of fight. haye is to light i feel for heavyweight but would love to see him risking it and getting stuck into klitchko from the start

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:24 pm

jinks-rct wrote:haye had the power to cause that big dull boring tw*t problems but shit out or fought the wrong type of fight. haye is to light i feel for heavyweight but would love to see him risking it and getting stuck into klitchko from the start

Nah