Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Crowd for game tomorrow??

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

raymondverheije raymond verheijen
Bulgarian FA announced they have sold 20 tickets for tomorrow's game due to fans' boycott. Good test for us to deal with such circumstances.

Copied and pasted of twitter!! thats what you call a boycott be a shame with no atmosphere though, hopefully the boys do the job.

Re: Crowd for game tomorrow??

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Why are they boycotting?

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Casual wrote:raymondverheije raymond verheijen
Bulgarian FA announced they have sold 20 tickets for tomorrow's game due to fans' boycott. Good test for us to deal with such circumstances.

Copied and pasted of twitter!! thats what you call a boycott be a shame with no atmosphere though, hopefully the boys do the job.

Look forward to some witty chants from the welsh then :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:48 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Why are they boycotting?

They are facing punishment for the racist chanting. Maybe they're mentality is, if we can't hurl racist abuse at the odd black player who dares to turn up for his country and try his hardest to beat us, why should we bother turning up at all?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:18 am

Wales 11/4 ON Betfred for tonight. Bargain , same as very good odds for us friday night (english nobs let me down for a double friday night) lump on i reckon.

20 quid wales and rep of ireland double tonight pays £125. I feel a new era in welsh football. Shame toshack didnt go year or so before he did. Would have runners up in this group i reckon