Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

win,draw or lose saturday

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 pm

i really think we can win,with this battling team,im going for 3-2 to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: win,draw or lose saturday

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

After seein wot we did to southampton at home the other day i dont see why we cant beat them

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm

krab wrote:i really think we can win,with this battling team,im going for 3-2 to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

krab. are you giving chopra there 2 goals :roll: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:27 pm

ninianblue wrote:
krab wrote:i really think we can win,with this battling team,im going for 3-2 to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nope,im taking him out for just a little tipple friday night,maybe a visit to le croups,just like the old days ehhh... :D :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

krab wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

nope,im taking him out for just a little tipple friday night,maybe a visit to le croups,just like the old days ehhh... :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: , he only drinks coke, :lol: its what time he gets to bed is the problem :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:50 pm

we're due a win against these cunts.

Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am

My dear Murphy,may i give you some advice,you will find that your better able to make your point,without resorting to being crude,try not swearing when you make your next post....theres a good fellow

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 am

I hope we keep with the 4-5-1 system with Miller up front on his own and we stick with our long ball game which we now seem to have cracked ;)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 am

murphy wrote:we're due a win against these cunts.

I deffo think we're due a win against the jizz swilling fuckfaced cunt-bubbles :D

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:44 am

i think we will lose. im not going to be at the game and the two games ive missed this season are the only two we have lost :(

Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 am

angelis49 wrote:My dear Murphy,may i give you some advice,you will find that your better able to make your point,without resorting to being crude,try not swearing when you make your next post....theres a good fellow

I thought his use of language was exemplary.