Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GETTING TO KNOW YOU ALL BETTER.......

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:21 pm

I have found a way at games to get to meet more of you forum guys....................................
Its cost me £60 though LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
shirtpc.jpg

KEEP AN EYE OUT LADS :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: GETTING TO KNOW YOU ALL BETTER.......

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:22 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I have found a way at games to get to meet more of you forum guys....................................
shirtpc.jpg

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I have found a way at games to get to meet more of you forum guys....................................
shirtpc.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,.....get yourself to a forum piss up mate, you'll meet a few then (pissheads though :shock: ).. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 pm

You better hope no one really dislikes you on here coz you could end up being dropped :lol: :lol: That's why i won't get a Nukes one. I would be slapped around every corner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,.....get yourself to a forum piss up mate, you'll meet a few then (pissheads though :shock: ).. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

pissheads :shock: :shock: :shock: never, just cause we like the occasional get together ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 pm

Great idea, I may get one done as fat b*stard for those that don't know me. ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Great idea, I may get one done as fat b*stard for those that don't know me. ;)

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote of the week.........love it :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

Every time a piss up comes round I do think selfish buggers, why not in Luton :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

Every time a piss up comes round I do think selfish buggers, why not in Luton :ayatollah: :lol:

We all out on Saturday for Ipswich game (some of us be watching the Egg first...shock...horror :lol: ) come and meet up with us, a great bunch of lads....you'll have to excuse Lee though, who likes a nap between sessions :shock: :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Damn,

Cant make Ipswich!!

I`m coming down for the Barnsley game the following weekend though!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: cant wait

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 pm

Marc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

We all out on Saturday for Ipswich game (some of us be watching the Egg first...shock...horror :lol: ) come and meet up with us, a great bunch of lads....you'll have to excuse Lee though, who likes a nap between sessions :shock: :shock: :lol: :ayatollah:

Marc you b*stard, You wait :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:39 pm

saddam wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:
Marc wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:
Marc wrote:
shirtpc.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone's in trouble lol

Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 pm

A/S/L??

:lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:A/S/L??

???

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

???

i think Baz wants to get to know better ;) :shock: :lol: :oops:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

???

f**k me don't you know what that means Chief Its ..............."Ass Sucking Lesbians" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

???

f**k me don't you know what that means Chief Its ..............."Ass Sucking Lesbians" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah cos I use that phrase everyday lol

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:

???

Yeah cos I use that phrase everyday lol

Baz uses it all the time Chief, keep up at the back :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Looks like an XXL there!??! :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:54 pm

baseboy007 wrote:Looks like an XXL there!??! :lol: :lol:

Its a medium cheeky bugger :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:18 pm

The shirts washed ready for tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Thanks for bumping this thread!

It was a very interesting read! Nukes.........

c**t :twisted: