Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

peter whittingham what a fella

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Just had peter and his misses in my garage so i could put a tyre on her car. When he returned to settle her bill i thought id be a bit cheeky and ask him to sign a ball for my charity and marathon effort, he took ball and said he would get every player to sign it and personally deliver it to me tomorrow afternoon. Fair play ppl are quick to slag pros off these days but players like this are a credit to our club

Re: peter whittingham what a fella

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Whitts has always been a credit to our club, A True pro.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Came across as a really genuine guy and wished me well with my marathon. Cant fault him he didnt have to go out of his way but little things like this go along way in restoring my faith in our club. Ppl like whitts is exactly what we need

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:12 pm

tonnehead wrote:Came across as a really genuine guy and wished me well with my marathon. Cant fault him he didnt have to go out of his way but little things like this go along way in restoring my faith in our club. Ppl like whitts is exactly what we need

whitts is so down to earth. top guy.

although his Mrs wears the trousers !!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm

Top fella i must agree. I Bet he don't get his Todger out on Twitter :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

A model pro, just keeps his head down and gets on with it just the way it should be

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Someone tell Baz, think he will cream himself when he hears this :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, seen him a few times walking around with his mrs in town and always happy to stop for a photo with people

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Most importantly what's his Mrs look like?

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:41 pm

tonnehead wrote:Came across as a really genuine guy and wished me well with my marathon. Cant fault him he didnt have to go out of his way but little things like this go along way in restoring my faith in our club. Ppl like whitts is exactly what we need

f**k me all that fuss over a chocolate bar?

Did you finish it? :? :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Richie wrote:Someone tell Baz, think he will cream himself when he hears this :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, seen him a few times walking around with his mrs in town and always happy to stop for a photo with people

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:04 pm

tonnehead wrote:Just had peter and his misses in my garage so i could put a tyre on her car. When he returned to settle her bill i thought id be a bit cheeky and ask him to sign a ball for my charity and marathon effort, he took ball and said he would get every player to sign it and personally deliver it to me tomorrow afternoon. Fair play ppl are quick to slag pros off these days but players like this are a credit to our club

Either that or he's nicked your ball :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Top fella i must agree. I Bet he don't get his Todger out on Twitter :lol: :lol:
i may get mine out later :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:18 pm

if he dont come back tomorrow with your ball , lookout for a new post :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Top pro Whitts, did u tell him to go via Spain??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Top fella i must agree. I Bet he don't get his Todger out on Twitter :lol: :lol:
i may get mine out later :D

You will have to roll your belly up first Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:A model pro, just keeps his head down and gets on with it just the way it should be

If Taylor kept his down any lower he would be able to give himself a Blow Job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:A model pro, just keeps his head down and gets on with it just the way it should be

If Taylor kept his down any lower he would be able to give himself a Blow Job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isnt that one of your party tricks? ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

If it was i would never come out the Bedroom Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Thats the only place you do come isnt it! Boring Boring Nukes, Boring Boring nukes! :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Thats the only place you do come isnt it! Boring Boring Nukes, Boring Boring nukes! :lol:

You try shagging on the stairs Chief....................................................................................when you live in a f*cking Bungalow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:20 pm

I tried once chief - had to guide the mrs step by step! ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:42 pm

fair play :ayatollah:
Some funny comments on this thread, Im far to tired to attempt to add to them :cry: