Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT ABOUT THIS (FORUM PISSUP)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:12 pm

I know its not my job to organise, sorry if I step on the pissup chairmans toes :lol:

But what about this saturday 8am for the rugby, then right through and stumble through the turnstyles for the city game!

I did it this weekend just gone and was asleep by 11am as jagabombs at 6am isnt the best feeling. :lol: :oops:

Re: WHAT ABOUT THIS (FORUM PISSUP)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:36 pm

milly44 wrote:I know its not my job to organise, sorry if I step on the pissup chairmans toes :lol:

But what about this saturday 8am for the rugby, then right through and stumble through the turnstyles for the city game!

I did it this weekend just gone and was asleep by 11am as jagabombs at 6am isnt the best feeling. :lol: :oops:

Well keen for that done a all nighter on the lash from 5pm friday all the way through till 2pm saturday day oh dear i was in a mess :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Milly that sounds sound :lol: pity i am working nights all through the weekend. Will get up late and crawl to the CCS half asleep :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 pm

milly44 wrote:I know its not my job to organise, sorry if I step on the pissup chairmans toes :lol:

LIGHTWEIGHT ALERT! :)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 pm

i know Marc and Bowmonster are planning on being out early for breakfast and start the day off watching the rugby. :o
not sure if i will be out that early but will be joining up with them at some point. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:20 pm

I do that for every home game anyway! :D (but without the rugby of course)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:35 pm

See you in the ivor milly :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

i am up for it depending on trains

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

See you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:22 pm

where???

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

the egg is dead :cry:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:where???

The Ivor :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

placid-casual wrote:the egg is dead :cry:

Jules look above the Bigots :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Did it 2 days in a row Nath on the stag! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 pm

i will see u all at the ivor . an meet my bro sbf 1 for a few lol. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Bowmonster has now made it an official Forum Piss-up
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61565
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:17 pm

f*cking devastated my Mrs has informed me about a minute ago that we have a wedding party to go to saturday night, which i have known about for months, but chose not to bring up in the hope that she would forget :twisted:
I originally thought it was last saturday and thought shed forgotten, women dont f*cking forget though :twisted:
SOBERISH DAY FOR ME THEN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 pm

milly44 wrote:f*cking devastated my Mrs has informed me about a minute ago that we have a wedding party to go to saturday night, which i have known about for months, but chose not to bring up in the hope that she would forget :twisted:
I originally thought it was last saturday and thought shed forgotten, women dont f*cking forget though :twisted:
SOBERISH DAY FOR ME THEN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you could always drink coke with Marc or drink half a pint at a time with Nukes ;)

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 pm

saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:f*cking devastated my Mrs has informed me about a minute ago that we have a wedding party to go to saturday night, which i have known about for months, but chose not to bring up in the hope that she would forget :twisted:

you could always drink coke with Marc or drink half a pint at a time with Nukes ;)

:lol:
thats not how I roll unfortunatly Mr Hussain :cry:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:

:lol:
thats not how I roll unfortunatly Mr Hussain :cry:

or there is always the Bowmonster option and have a nap at some point during the drinking marathon :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Isn't there a Hanging you should attend Saddam ?

Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Isn't there a Hanging you should attend Saddam ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Ive been out on 3 forum piss ups :D It's like drinking with a bunch of woman with chapped lips!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 pm

sam salim wrote:Ive been out on 3 forum piss ups :D It's like drinking with a bunch of woman with chapped lips!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: I know you aint on about the Nukes Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:21 pm

Pussy, Getting your excuses in early are we Nathan :lol: