Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLMAY IN ''RACISM'' ROW!!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 am

Brighton FC are looking at a heavy fine after not controlling there fans in a recent match v Liverpool. Some fans aimed sheep shagger taunts towards Bellamy!
FFS GET A GRIP!! we wont be able to breathe at football soon, world is going f*cking mad!! FOOTBALL ''BANTER'' is dying!!

Re: BELLMAY IN ''RACISM'' ROW!!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 am

Did Bellamy shout to them Brighton football as much use as tits on a bull :lol: :ayatollah:

We can see you holding hands :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:25 am

milly44 wrote:Brighton FC are looking at a heavy fine after not controlling there fans in a recent match v Liverpool. Some fans aimed sheep shagger taunts towards Bellamy!
FFS GET A GRIP!! we wont be able to breathe at football soon, world is going f*cking mad!! FOOTBALL ''BANTER'' is dying!!

Football banter / atmosphere aint dying. Its f*cking DEAD!!!!

The fans are just as bad though, they complain over anything. :roll:

Like a lot of things the PC brigade have managed to get their claws into it.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:27 am

polo wrote:
milly44 wrote:Brighton FC are looking at a heavy fine after not controlling there fans in a recent match v Liverpool. Some fans aimed sheep shagger taunts towards Bellamy!

Agree, lucky we only sing 2 songs now :twisted:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

The Old School have moved on , the new generation in my opinion have been brought up in a " NANNY STATE " wrapped up in cotton wool

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:29 am

milly44 wrote:
polo wrote:

Agree, lucky we only sing 2 songs now :twisted:

No swear words I hope. Cos that could be deemed offensive in a court of law. :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:34 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:The Old School have moved on , the new generation in my opinion have been brought up in a " NANNY STATE " wrapped up in cotton wool

Spot-on.

I remember up in Rochdale around 93, our away support pinning back two coppers to the back of the stand who had tried to lift one of the City fans for something, and to a man slowing chanting "We are Eeeeeeevil", just scaring them, no violence, just enough for them to release the kid.

Could you imagine that these days. haha. no f8cking chance. Youd have our own supporters grassing the culprits up, and the culprits getting a few years of having to make do with parks football for live entertainment.

All the fun has gone sadly.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:41 am

Dave Kitson always moans coz City fans call him ginger :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Milly who the f**k is BELLMAY , is he BELLAMY by any chance ? :lol: :lol: Another spelling mistake you sure your not dyslexic :ayatollah: Keep them coming fella :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:52 pm

polo wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:The Old School have moved on , the new generation in my opinion have been brought up in a " NANNY STATE " wrapped up in cotton wool

Spot-on.

I remember up in Rochdale around 93, our away support pinning back two coppers to the back of the stand who had tried to lift one of the City fans for something, and to a man slowing chanting "We are Eeeeeeevil", just scaring them, no violence, just enough for them to release the kid.

Could you imagine that these days. haha. no f8cking chance. Youd have our own supporters grassing the culprits up, and the culprits getting a few years of having to make do with parks football for live entertainment.

How the hell is scaring the life out of people fun?! sad b*stard.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm

welshie wrote:
polo wrote:

Spot-on.

I wouldnt expect a child to understand the good old days...

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:43 pm

polo wrote:
welshie wrote:
polo wrote:

Spot-on.

I wouldnt expect a child to understand the good old days...

Haha, a child, do you know how old I am mate?!

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Who complained?

Football died the minute Sol arse-bandit Campbell got them Spurs fans
done for 'gay' chants

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:57 pm

Not sure I saw the link on the other board, was in the daily mail.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Christian Roberts wants to get a f*cking grip. What a silly tw*t.

WE SHAG THEM - SO WE'RE PERVERTS

THE ENGLISH LOVE EATING THE CUM-FILLED WELSH LAMB, SO THEY'RE WORSE!!

How it is, how it will always be

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Bellamy is a sheep shagger. :lol: Nanny state i friggin hate it

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:15 pm

this now means we cannot chant to the opposition about being english cause this means its "rascit"....ridiculas.... what makes it worse is the complaint was made by an independant organisation, which means they just heard one player be chanted against and gone.....OH MY GOD, THIS IS SO RASCIT.......in 10 years time my mark words, when your team loses, if the fans dont stand up, applaud and go, BY JOLLY, WE DIDNT WIN BUT TODAY, FOOTBALL IS THE TRUE WINNER, AND OKAY WE MIGHT BE RELEGATED BY HEY HO FOLKS, IM REALLY GLAD ONE OF THE OTHERS DIDNT GO DOWN.... then you will be banned from football because that will be branded as rasicm

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

milly44 wrote:Not sure I saw the link on the other board, was in the daily mail.

Spot on Milly :ayatollah:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -fans.html