Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O. Sam Salim, Bowmonster

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

Lee it appears that your not the only one who likes to carry a bag :shock: :oops: ;) :lol: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: F.A.O. Sam Salim, Bowmonster

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm

:lol: :lol: Excellent Darren :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

The Sheffield Ponce !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Sheffield Ponce !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
has sheff. utd got a large screen in the ground??? could have the picture put up during half time this weekend ;)
only joking Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:43 pm

He won't be happy.......................He's the Sheffield Power Drinker (who breaks phones). :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Marc wrote:

He won't be happy.......................He's the Sheffield Power Drinker (who breaks phones). :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: he had to go to carphone warehouse yesterday morning on the way to Bridgend and get another new 1 :shock: and he hadn't even been in the forresters the night before ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm

saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

:lol: he had to go to carphone warehouse yesterday morning on the way to Bridgend and get another new 1 :shock: and he hadn't even been in the forresters the night before ;)

That man gets through some phones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Marc wrote:
saddam wrote:
Marc wrote:

That man gets through some phones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my daughters bag lads!!! :oops: And that's 3 phones ive broke in 2 weeks ive got shares in carphone wharehouse now!! ;)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

you got Lee trying to make out that the 1 he got caught with was his missus, and now Sam saying this 1 belongs to his daughter ;) :shock:
tell Miss Grace i still got that last photo we had done at the end if she wants it as evidence ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:16 pm

saddam wrote:you got Lee trying to make out that the 1 he got caught with was his missus, and now Sam saying this 1 belongs to his daughter ;) :shock:
tell Miss Grace i still got that last photo we had done at the end if she wants it as evidence ;)

I was stressed!!!! :roll:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:17 pm

sam salim wrote:
saddam wrote:you got Lee trying to make out that the 1 he got caught with was his missus, and now Sam saying this 1 belongs to his daughter ;) :shock:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: are you out this saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 pm

saddam wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: are you out this saturday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only going to the Ipswich game then me and Bomber off to Sheffield to watch the Owls play the pigs sunday 12pm! ;) Be out for the Barnsley game the week after m8! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: