Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jason Perry Top Man

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:40 am

Having never met JP before, I have say after meeting him, he was a Top Man. It was really good of him to Manage the Cardiff team amd support the day. ATB. Reeco

Re: Jason Perry Top Man

Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:51 am

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Having never met JP before, I have say after meeting him, he was a Top Man. It was really good of him to Manage the Cardiff team amd support the day. ATB. Reeco

Reeco, Jason is a real top bloke and always gave 110% when playing for Cardiff and it rubbed off on us yesterday.
That was an emotional speech you did yesterday and very well put, I actually had a tear in my eye, total respect to you my friend.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:32 am

Hi T Blu, It was a great day and definitely one in the eye of all the doubters who were talking of love ins and disorder. The Cardiff Managers, Coaches, Players and Fans, not to mention our lot did Mikey D, the game and day proud. ATB. Reeco

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Hi T Blu, It was a great day and definitely one in the eye of all the doubters who were talking of love ins and disorder. The Cardiff Managers, Coaches, Players and Fans, not to mention our lot did Mikey D, the game and day proud. ATB. Reeco

Couldnt agree with you more. All credit to both sets of supporters and lets hope this can become an annual thing.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Was great to meet you yesterday Reeco and indeed many other Swans fans in the bar. I think it goes without saying once again we all really appreciate the effort you guys put in and helped make this event happen. Best regards :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 am

That speech was from the heart, that's the way I felt from the start and even now I still feel the same. After meeting Chrissy Dye I know he will step and be the man of the house. That game meant so much to him, he played his heart out. ATB. Reeco

Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm

CefnFforestBlueBird I am so sorry Mate I forgot to add it was nice meeting you and it was good to know you were there the last time we the fans played each other. On Sunday for me it was top draw and everyone who turned up made the day very special indeed. You take care Fella. ATB. Reeco

Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Reeco From Abertawe wrote:Having never met JP before, I have say after meeting him, he was a Top Man. It was really good of him to Manage the Cardiff team amd support the day. ATB. Reeco

He did try to hang around for a chat when you invaded the pitch when he was playing for Hull at the Vetch.

But for some reason had to leave for an urgent appointment. :lol: