Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Back from my stag weekend

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 am

Absolutel carnage! My body feels like its just had an operation and my head is a madmans! 10 of us on a mountainside bunkhouse deep in the Llanberis pass, unbelievable alpine views. Debauchery of the highest order in the bunkhouse with music BLASTING out into the mountain. Unbelievably everybody passed out between 4 and 6am on the Friday night so everyone missed the rugby!!!!!!

The plan the next day was to climb Snowdon but we did a fly drive whistle stop of the pubs in the valley including the hotel where Edmund Hilary and Sherpa Tenzing stayed whilst training for the first successful Everest expedition. The guitars were out, I apparently did an acoustic set but I can't remember!!!! My best man volunteered for the customary head shaving to save me from the clippers, and two of my mates had a bulb and my initials scalped into the heads! We lost Shanka wandering drunk around the mountain in the dark!!! Sheer lunacy, euphoria and craziness both nights, will never forget it!

Stag part 2 in November prob after the Forest game, your all welcome to follow us into Canton then town then train and bus to Boleros in Caerleon all to be confirmed, your all welcome :ayatollah:

Gutted I missed the memorial match, looks like it went brilliantly and well don Speedys boys, coming really good now, keep it up and lets climb those rankings :ayatollah:

Re: Back from my stag weekend

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Glad you had a good one mate, good job I didnt go in the end then, you boys wouldnt have kept up :lol:
enjoy your life now steve, cos its about to end :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

it was my 28th wedding anniversary last saturday, and just look at the f*cking state on me :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

milly44 wrote:Glad you had a good one mate, good job I didnt go in the end then, you boys wouldnt have kept up :lol:
enjoy your life now steve, cos its about to end :D

I know your right Nath!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:
See you saturday for the double whammy!?

Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:47 am

Seen the photos on facebook. Never been to Snowdon, looked a fantastic place. a great time was had by all by the look of it :ayatollah: Did Souness behave himself :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: