Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I REALLY HOPE"

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:01 pm

malky can bring in 2 players this week going into the ipswich game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I REALLY HOPE"

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:30 pm

me too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:12 pm

come on malky some players out there we can get :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Surely,even you die hard fans of Malky must now come to the conclusion that he wont be bringing in any new faces,he never intended to,so now that we are living in the real world,i think i know enough about Malky to be able to give this early assessment about him........I think he will be a very good manager one day,hes not there yet but with more experience he will get there,i think by nature he is a defensive manager,bringing everyone back to defend corners and dangerous free kicks is one example of what im talking about,another example of being defensive is he is quite relaxed about drawing so many games as long as we dont concede a goal,i think,unlike Jones,he has a plan B,not afraid of changing formations if he needs to,also its self ever-dent hes a better motivator than Jones,my biggest problem i have with Malky is his judgment regarding transfers,how many players he has brought to the club,do you think were the right ones?......please be honest,and no head in the sand nonsense,i hope that any body who cares to respond to this post will spare me the abuse of being negative,i only want constructive comments please,whether you agree with me or not

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:16 pm

angelis49 wrote:Surely,even you die hard fans of Malky must now come to the conclusion that he wont be bringing in any new faces,he never intended to,so now that we are living in the real world,i think i know enough about Malky to be able to give this early assessment about him........I think he will be a very good manager one day,hes not there yet but with more experience he will get there,i think by nature he is a defensive manager,bringing everyone back to defend corners and dangerous free kicks is one example of what im talking about,another example of being defensive is he is quite relaxed about drawing so many games as long as we dont concede a goal,i think,unlike Jones,he has a plan B,not afraid of changing formations if he needs to,also its self ever-dent hes a better motivator than Jones,my biggest problem i have with Malky is his judgment regarding transfers,how many players he has brought to the club,do you think were the right ones?......please be honest,and no head in the sand nonsense,i hope that any body who cares to respond to this post will spare me the abuse of being negative,i only want constructive comments please,whether you agree with me or not

I disagree with you! but as you have asked for no abuse about being negative, im going to leave it there :D

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Thank you for taking the trouble to read my post,and of course resisting the urge to be abusive,i must say i was a little disappointed in your reluctance to go into any detail as to why you disagreed with me,maybe next time

Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:06 am

Midfield general wrote:
angelis49 wrote:Surely,even you die hard fans of Malky must now come to the conclusion that he wont be bringing in any new faces,he never intended to,so now that we are living in the real world,i think i know enough about Malky to be able to give this early assessment about him........I think he will be a very good manager one day,hes not there yet but with more experience he will get there,i think by nature he is a defensive manager,bringing everyone back to defend corners and dangerous free kicks is one example of what im talking about,another example of being defensive is he is quite relaxed about drawing so many games as long as we dont concede a goal,i think,unlike Jones,he has a plan B,not afraid of changing formations if he needs to,also its self ever-dent hes a better motivator than Jones,my biggest problem i have with Malky is his judgment regarding transfers,how many players he has brought to the club,do you think were the right ones?......please be honest,and no head in the sand nonsense,i hope that any body who cares to respond to this post will spare me the abuse of being negative,i only want constructive comments please,whether you agree with me or not

I agree with the vast majority of what you've said mate

As MG has posted i agree with most of your post angelis :ayatollah:
The one point i don't agree with is to pull all 11 players back for corners,for me MM or any other manager should always keep 1 player up top.
As for the players MM has got in,all have had good games in different matches,but most have not had a run of games to kick on - mostly due to injuries...only time will tell if they are the correct players,but for now we have to give them our surpport.