Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VIVA LE FRANCE

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm

STICK IT UP THE WELSH EGG CHASERS!

Re: VIVA LE FRANCE

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Daya wrote:STICK IT UP THE WELSH EGG CHASERS!

What !!!!!!! The way they stuck it up you Chief............................With there COCKS !! :D

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Just cause they smashed you this morning! Allez le rouge!

Swing loooow, very sour chariot! Coming forth to fly you all home! :lol: We'll send you a postcard from the final!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:56 pm

they shoved it right up the english this morning was great to see them failing at another major tournament which they were supposed to win,just like your football team,english believe they are the best at everything but you aint,shite!!!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Daya get over yourself ffs :lol:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Cymru Am Byth, stick it up the French egg chasing England beaters. ;)

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm

Mogs wrote:they shoved it right up the english this morning was great to see them failing at another major tournament which they were supposed to win,just like your football team,english believe they are the best at everything but you aint,shite!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Good to hear Men of Harlech being played in the stadium after the Wales v Ireland this morning.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:58 pm

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman walk into a bar..

to watch Wales in the rugby world cup. :D :D

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

What goes "Beep....Beep...Beep" The England open top victory bus reversing back into the garage!!!

Met office just issued a weather warning! A shower of shit will be coming in from newzealand on monday!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Can you imagine what we would have done to you?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 pm

city112 wrote:What goes "Beep....Beep...Beep" The England open top victory bus reversing back into the garage!!!

Met office just issued a weather warning! A shower of shit will be coming in from newzealand on monday!

LMFAO Fair play love it Chief :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:20 am

Did you hear the Irish flight home today was delayed.................... they were waiting for the English :D

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 am

Viva le France? Thought it was Viva Espana and Allez les Bleus. :?: :?:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am

Severe Weather Warning of heavy Flooding in North and MidWest of England.

Due to Scotland and Wales pissing themselves......

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:12 pm

aj1927 wrote:Viva le France? Thought it was Viva Espana and Allez les Bleus. :?: :?:

:lol:

Yes it is.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
aj1927 wrote:Viva le France? Thought it was Viva Espana and Allez les Bleus. :?: :?:

Yes it is.

Vive La France is ok too!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:54 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Yes it is.

Vive La France is ok too!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So Viva la france is wrong as i stated . Viva is spanish,Vive with an accent on the e is french... Although they both mean "long live"..

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

You can shove your f*cking chariots up your arse!!

Cymru Am Byth

Wales Forever

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:19 pm

One post daya as normal makes a thread then fucks off still licking his wounds i guess seems the failed england team are home already i guess :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Viva (live) is Spanish. It should be allez. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yn dod ar cymru. (Please correct me as I don't know much Welsh).

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:05 pm

I echo your thoughts Steve. I hate rugby and all that goes with it thanks to those b*stard secondary school PE teachers. I hope that Wales lose as i'm sick of any pathetic z list welsh connected celebrity talking about the egg.

Rugby is a crap sport.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:14 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I echo your thoughts Steve. I hate rugby and all that goes with it thanks to those b*stard secondary school PE teachers. I hope that Wales lose as i'm sick of any pathetic z list welsh connected celebrity talking about the egg.

Rugby is a crap sport.

More rugby jelousy :roll: so you had a rugby obsessed PE teacher, get over it! Our small and proud nation is in a world cup semi FFS and you want us to lose!

I much prefer watching and am more passionate about CCFC than any rugby team. But what I will ask is; why is it that many football fans loathe rugby and refuse to support their national team on the verge of something great, whilst I have never met one single welsh rugby fan that would ever consider wishing the Welsh football team to lose, they simply feel indifferent about the sport and leave it at that! I do sense a deep routed jelousy toward welsh rugby?!

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:I echo your thoughts Steve. I hate rugby and all that goes with it thanks to those b*stard secondary school PE teachers. I hope that Wales lose as i'm sick of any pathetic z list welsh connected celebrity talking about the egg.

Rugby is a crap sport.

By all means hate the sport, but why wish them to lose? Thats pathetic......was a big nasty PE teacher mean to you at school?? Ahhhh bless, wanna cwtch make it all better

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:50 am

f**k off back to Bangladesh you Hammer c**t :evil:

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:33 am

SHUT UP YOU STUPID ENGLISH f**k

WHY DON'T YOU JUST f**k OFF BACK OVER THE BRIDGE WHERE YOU COME FROM? YOUR NOT LIKED AND NOT WANTED

Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:58 am

Bluebird_in_Barry wrote:

Rugby is a crap sport.

More rugby jelousy :roll: so you had a rugby obsessed PE teacher, get over it! Our small and proud nation is in a world cup semi FFS and you want us to lose!

I much prefer watching and am more passionate about CCFC than any rugby team. But what I will ask is; why is it that many football fans loathe rugby and refuse to support their national team on the verge of something great, whilst I have never met one single welsh rugby fan that would ever consider wishing the Welsh football team to lose, they simply feel indifferent about the sport and leave it at that! I do sense a deep routed jelousy toward welsh rugby?!

The vast majority of Cardiff fans want the Welsh rugby team to do well. I went to school in Pontypridd and was forced to play rugby when I wanted to play football but I'm not carrying a silly grudge my whole life! The current Wales rugby team are a credit to the country - committed, passionate and talented - and I'll be bloody delighted if we win the Rugby World Cup.

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:29 am

McClane wrote:
YOUR NOT LIKED AND NOT WANTED

oh the irony of you posting this......

Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:01 pm

I love it how wound up you lot can get when Daya makes a small joke. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: