Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Gary Taylor Fletcher

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:32 pm

what the f**k has local football got to do with it?????

firstly i wouldnt watch that shit

secondy i wouldnt involve the police. especially potatohead. any so called "lad" running to that c**t needs a serious word with themselves.

its unfirtunate whats happened to the little un but kids brush things off. seems a major over reaction accusing the guy of "assault". :roll:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm

It might seem like an over reaction but at the end of the day, it is assault. The ball was out of play and he went and got it and launched it at the crowd. It's not as if it's an unfortunate clearance, it was intentional. Had the ball came into the crowd and one of us launched it a player we'd have been nicked and lookig at a 3 year ban.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:47 pm

polo wrote:what the f**k has local football got to do with it?????

firstly i wouldnt watch that shit

secondy i wouldnt involve the police. especially potatohead. any so called "lad" running to that c**t needs a serious word with themselves.

its unfirtunate whats happened to the little un but kids brush things off. seems a major over reaction accusing the guy of "assault". :roll:

When has he ever suggested he was a 'lad'?

So how would you deal with a bloke who you thought deliberately smashed your
daughter in the mush? Would you shrug your shoulders and just say to her

"well i dunno if he done it on purpose, and i aint gonna ask, thats football!"

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

yes im sure gtf deliberatly thought ill aim for the 8 year old in the specs :roll:

assault ffs. get a grip yeah.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Maybe not, but he deliberately launched it at the area housing the Cardiff support. I remember similar happening at Rangers v Falkirk years ago, Steve Kirk of Falkirk was the culprit and I'm sure the police got involved and he publicly apologised for it.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:27 pm

polo wrote:yes im sure gtf deliberatly thought ill aim for the 8 year old in the specs :roll:

Yeh your right.

If it had been my daughter pissing blood in casualty and id been feet away from
the feller who deliberately smashed f**k out the ball id have just said

"thats football"

your right

Their only our kids after all

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 pm

polo wrote:yes im sure gtf deliberatly thought ill aim for the 8 year old in the specs :roll:

The point is GFT acted irresponsibly when he deliberately kicked the ball (at pace) into the Cardiff contingent.

In law that would be deemed as negligence without due consideration for the safety of others and as someone did get hurt (a young girl) then yes, there could be a case of common assault to be answered and IMO quite rightly to.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:55 am

taffyapple wrote:
Yeh your right.

"thats football"

your right

Why do you always lie and exagerate?

it wasnt point blank and feet away, it was at least 25 yards away as it was kicked from the D and nowhere does the guy say all blood was pissing out and had to go casualty he said st johns dealt with it

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:55 am

polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Yeh your right.

"thats football"

your right

it wasnt point blank and feet away, it was at least 25 yards away as it was kicked from the D and nowhere does the guy say all blood was pissing out and had to go casualty he said st johns dealt with it

25 yards away??????

I like a few others are under the impression it was right by the touchline.

I'VE exaggerated f**k all

If it was from the D then your right

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:13 am

taffyapple wrote:
polo wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Yeh your right.

"thats football"

your right

25 yards away??????

I like a few others are under the impression it was right by the touchline.

I'VE exaggerated f**k all

If it was from the D then your right

The guy says himself it was hit from the D earlier in this thread and in the original thread he said it knocked her glasses off no mention of her face pissing with blood.

It is unfortunate and I hope his little girl is ok but I cannot see how this would possibly stand up in court.

GTF, wether he menat it or not, kif he is aware it hit a little girl should have the decency to apologise but come on.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:48 am

It was from the D but exactly what difference does it make?

The ball hit my girl full frontal in the face knocking her glasses off. Fortunately the glasses took the impact but she could have quite easily lost her sight if the projectile of the ball was slightly different.

The ball was travelling at speed and before we knew it my girl was knocked to the side landing on me. Yes she was right beside me and I had little chance of intercepting the ball.

Also I will add I was sitting near the front and not at the back. That tells me Fletcher has intents of kicking the ball into a crowd, an adverary crowd at that. Intent is there.

I'm looking at having Fletcher done for recklessness and battery. All "arteus reus" are met for both crimes. That is all criteria associated with bringing a charge for crime against an individual is complete.

I'm also looking at bringing a private prosecution against Fletcher. This is when the public as a whole can benefit from a prosecution. 17th Sept it was my daughter but it could have been either me, other adults around me or other children who sat close to us. Therefore the public have an interest here and hopefully the prosecution should be a deterent for other football players doing the same criminal act. You se eit not just my daughter I am thinking of her but other football supporters. I'm like that you see considerate unlike some member on here.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:25 pm

And in another thread today theres people wondering why football banter is dying out. I think weve got the answer on this thread.

Footballer accused of battery for kicking ball into crowd.

Football. RIP.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:44 pm

Polo is a plastic who doesn't go to games, shouldn't really give him the time of day, his opinion isn't worth shit really.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:47 pm

RFMH wrote:Polo is a plastic who doesn't go to games, shouldn't really give him the time of day, his opinion isn't worth shit really.

Season ticket holder for as long as I care to remember you whopper. :roll:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Polo your opinion means f**k all so f**k off

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:51 pm

welshie wrote:Polo your opinion means f**k all so f**k off

Ditto. Yawn.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:53 pm

polo wrote:

Ditto. Yawn.

your just a wind up merchant, you like to upset people for your own amusement, I really don't understand people like you.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:55 pm

welshie wrote:
polo wrote:

Ditto. Yawn.

your just a wind up merchant, you like to upset people for your own amusement, I really don't understand people like you.

I probably wouldnt understand a cretin like you either.

If my posts wind you up all the better.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm

polo wrote:
welshie wrote:
polo wrote:

Ditto. Yawn.

A cretin?! Wow, is that the best you got? Idiot.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

welshie wrote:
polo wrote:
welshie wrote:
polo wrote:

Ditto. Yawn.

A cretin?! Wow, is that the best you got? Idiot.

Best I got? Were you expecting me to stay here and trade insults with you? Sorry to dissapoint havent even noticed you before this thread your that insignificant.

I can see ive got under youre skin though. Which is pleasing.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 pm

While i sympathise with the op as a father he's bound to be angry and protective of his own daughter i can also see where polo is coming from. Like he said taylor fletcher should definitely be man enough to come out and apologise if he's aware that he hit a child, but imo that's where it should end. If he blasted it straight in a little girls face on purpose i could understand but it seems to me like he was having shit all game then when they scored basically tried to give some back to us, unfortunately it all went wrong! I agree with polo that all the banter i have always enjoyed as a football fan (probably the main reason i started following cardiff) is slowly being eroded out of the game. This post may come back to haunt me as i may react differently if it was my child but as an outsider thats how i see it

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Lets get this right if Fletcher just had the decency to Apologise then i am sure Ian would leave it at that. After the game a visit and an apology goes a long long way in life. But its the ignoring what happened is what is wrong. Blackpool and Fletcher have no class whatsoever.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Lets get this right if Fletcher just had the decency to Apologise then i am sure Ian would leave it at that. After the game a visit and an apology goes a long long way in life. But its the ignoring what happened is what is wrong. Blackpool and Fletcher have no class whatsoever.

do we even know if GTF is aware of the incident, or even holloway. im sure if either was aware then an apology would of been made by now.

i hate to say it but this wont go any further than an apology

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:52 pm

polo wrote:
RFMH wrote:Polo is a plastic who doesn't go to games, shouldn't really give him the time of day, his opinion isn't worth shit really.

Season ticket holder for as long as I care to remember you whopper. :roll:

Whopper tough words, however if I was wrong I apologise I misspoke.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:37 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Lets get this right if Fletcher just had the decency to Apologise then i am sure Ian would leave it at that. After the game a visit and an apology goes a long long way in life. But its the ignoring what happened is what is wrong. Blackpool and Fletcher have no class whatsoever.

do we even know if GTF is aware of the incident, or even holloway. im sure if either was aware then an apology would of been made by now.

Well I will be absolutely disgusted if neither of them know. I had a visit from the club secretary while in the treatment room. He apologise for the conduct of one of the players, I was not aware it was Fletcher at the time. However he made the situation worse by insinuating to me that I was upset over the fact Blackpool had scored.

Anyway as far as I am concerned the club should be made aware of this through the secretary. I have actually complained to the PA to the chairman and advised her it was Fletcher. So yes I would expect at least Fletcher to know. Besides I have left him a message on his twitter account.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

Well I will be absolutely disgusted if neither of them know. I had a visit from the club secretary while in the treatment room. He apologise for the conduct of one of the players, I was not aware it was Fletcher at the time. However he made the situation worse by insinuating to me that I was upset over the fact Blackpool had scored.

Anyway as far as I am concerned the club should be made aware of this through the secretary. I have actually complained to the PA to the chairman and advised her it was Fletcher. So yes I would expect at least Fletcher to know. Besides I have left him a message on his twitter account.

it really wouldnt shock me if the message hasnt got to him through those channels tbh. just saying, not defending him

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:47 pm

jezzy666 wrote:i hate to say it but this wont go any further than an apology

Shame I have ot go through reporting it to the authorities then just to get that.

Well lets just say if I do get interest from whatever authority it will be more than an apology coming out of Blackpool.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:i hate to say it but this wont go any further than an apology

Shame I have ot go through reporting it to the authorities then just to get that.

Well lets just say if I do get interest from whatever authority it will be more than an apology coming out of Blackpool.

i do wish you the best of luck and i would probably be doing the same in your shoes.

i just cant see it happening, but all the best