Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gary Taylor Fletcher

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 am

Well guys it looks like the police are not interested.

Re: Gary Taylor Fletcher

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:47 am

Sorry to hear that fella,more importantly,is your nipper ok?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

boxerbob wrote:Sorry to hear that fella,more importantly,is your nipper ok?

She is fine thanks. It has put her off going to football again though. It makes me more determined to find a way to bring this idiot Fletcher to answer for his actions. Blackpool FC have ignored me which is no surprise after the smug way their secretary spoke to me while my little girl lay on the treatment table. The PA to the chairmen e-mailed me saying she will look at the DVD but that was over 2 weeks ago and yet no reply.

Out of interest does anyone know who was the director of Blackpool who served time for peado crimes?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I wouldn't worry about the paedo director Ian.

Just get everyone involved that you possibly can. There are clearly eyewitnesses, and though it won't have been your biggest priority at the time if you can remember any names of St Johns' Ambulance people who treated your daughter that'd almost certainly help.

Get onto the FSF if you haven't already.

What Taylor-Fletcher has done is tantamount to assault.

I'd love to see Ian Holloway worm his way out of this one in his national newspaper columns. Cowards, the lot of them.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:09 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I wouldn't worry about the paedo director Ian.

Just get everyone involved that you possibly can. There are clearly eyewitnesses, and though it won't have been your biggest priority at the time if you can remember any names of St Johns' Ambulance people who treated your daughter that'd almost certainly help.

I'd love to see Ian Holloway worm his way out of this one in his national newspaper columns. Cowards, the lot of them.

Dan,

I have a report from the St Johns plus I've been in contact with the FSF thansk to Vince. I've even got a barrister student helping me out who has quoted law. When I told the police these quotes they still would not budge.

I have a few more avenues to go down but I thought I would give the police first go. Simon Chivers our liason police officer has been helping out and as done everythign he can. He will be disappointed when I get ot speak to him again and inform him the response I have had from his colleagues.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:I wouldn't worry about the paedo director Ian.

Dan,

I have a report from the St Johns plus I've been in contact with the FSF thansk to Vince. I've even got a barrister student helping me out who has quoted law. When I told the police these quotes they still would not budge.

I have a few more avenues to go down but I thought I would give the police first go. Simon Chivers our liason police officer has been helping out and as done everythign he can. He will be disappointed when I get ot speak to him again and inform him the response I have had from his colleagues.

It's good to know that you're not giving up on this fella.

If there was anything I could do to help just let me know - and I'll get scanning the football league show highlights to see if it's on there of him doing it!

All the best - think I still owe you a drink next time I see you!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well guys it looks like the police are not interested.

Have the police refused to log your complaint as a "crime"?

If they have I would make a complaint about that - your daughter was hit by a ball that GTF kicked into the crowd deliberately and was reckless as to whether someone would be hurt, this is an assault which has to be investigated and I cannot see why they would not make enquiries.

Good luck and make that complaint

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:45 pm

Chief do you have a copy of the incident ? If you do send a copy to the FA. Is there any thing our Club can do ?. But if nothing make a f**k off big banner airing your grievance when Blackpool visit .

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi Mate,
Simplyget a solicitor's letter and send two copies to the Chairman and CEO of their Club. That will hurry them on. The money spent will concentrate their minds. Best wishes,
StT.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:51 pm

What happened? how close was he to the crowd when he kicked the ball...was it in anger?

I'm not sure the police will want to touch this, it could open up a can of worms for football in general! I'm not saying that is right but that maybe why the police are trying to hide! shithouses!!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:

If they have I would make a complaint about that - your daughter was hit by a ball that GTF kicked into the crowd deliberately and was reckless as to whether someone would be hurt, this is an assault which has to be investigated and I cannot see why they would not make enquiries.

Basically chap yes they have refused.

Who do I have the complaint to?

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Chief do you have a copy of the incident ? If you do send a copy to the FA. Is there any thing our Club can do ?. But if nothing make a f**k off big banner airing your grievance when Blackpool visit .

Depending how far this goes I intend doing something like that when Blackpool visit us.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Hi Mate,
Simplyget a solicitor's letter and send two copies to the Chairman and CEO of their Club. That will hurry them on. The money spent will concentrate their minds. Best wishes,
StT.

This is another avenue I am looking at.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:What happened? how close was he to the crowd when he kicked the ball...was it in anger?

I'm not sure the police will want to touch this, it could open up a can of worms for football in general! I'm not saying that is right but that maybe why the police are trying to hide! shithouses!!

In anger! Well the fact Fletcher took the p**s at us after the game tells me he deliberately kicked the ball into us all.

He was around the D area then he kicked the ball directly into us. I with my daughters were in near the front.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:50 pm

But can you prove that Ian ? That is the question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:But can you prove that Ian ? That is the question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have enough witnesses that can vouch he kicked it straight into us.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:But can you prove that Ian ? That is the question :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have enough witnesses that can vouch he kicked it straight into us.

Then i think you need a Solicitor Chief. And make sure they are willing to give a statement. See what the Solicitor says. Good luck mate , must meet up for a chat again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

Police Complaints Authority

Its tantamount to telling you and your daughter to f**k off when you feel you have a
genuine grievance. They are DUTY BOUND to investigate accusations of assault, its
not a choice for them, its supposed to be their job.

The way you have presented your case on here makes it sound like the feller deliberately
hammered a football point blank into a crowd of people.

Ask yourself this... Had there been a line of coppers there all second half, and he'd
leathered the ball point blank into them... what would have happened?

I'll tell you for nothing.. he'd have been arrested after the game and interviewed

Get all the witnesses you can, tell the PCA exactly whats happened... the Police
MUST then explain to them why they have ignored it all. Do you have the names
of the coppers involved??

Good luck, hope the little un is ok now ;)

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Dont give up! :ayatollah:

Hope you get what you want in the end the dirty scum bag!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Dont give up! :ayatollah:

Hope you get what you want in the end the dirty scum bag!

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:29 pm

My son was there he seen what happened.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:34 am

I was there mate and i said at the time f*ck me hit that like he meant hit what a prick there is absolutely no doubt that his actions were reckless and dangerous if you want a witness i ammore than happy to oblige :old:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:43 am

well you have to realise. this is britain. and we have 2 laws, those that have and those that dont. hope your daughter is ok :roll:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 am

I was sat right behind you mate with my kids n missus, so easily could av been one of mine! I watched the fat c**t purposely boot that ball straight at us city fans , if u need statement or witness account gissa shout mate! :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:56 am

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

Its tantamount to telling you and your daughter to f**k off when you feel you have a
genuine grievance. They are DUTY BOUND to investigate accusations of assault, its

The way you have presented your case on here makes it sound like the feller deliberately

Ask yourself this... Had there been a line of coppers there all second half, and he'd

I'll tell you for nothing.. he'd have been arrested after the game and interviewed

Get all the witnesses you can, tell the PCA exactly whats happened... the Police

Cheers TA, I'm certainly got the PCA on my mind here. I've not got much faith in them but they are all I have to go through regarding bad service from the police. I've got to do a bit of homework here ot force them to act. a visit to my barrister friend in on the cards.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 am

bluegirl73 wrote:My son was there he seen what happened.

blueheaven wrote:I was there mate and i said at the time f*ck me hit that like he meant hit what a prick there is absolutely no doubt that his actions were reckless and dangerous if you want a witness i ammore than happy to oblige :old:

pokie1 wrote:I was sat right behind you mate with my kids n missus, so easily could av been one of mine! I watched the fat c**t purposely boot that ball straight at us city fans , if u need statement or witness account gissa shout mate! :ayatollah:

Cheers guys, you most likely will be getting a pm from me.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:32 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

Cheers TA, I'm certainly got the PCA on my mind here. I've not got much faith in them but they are all I have to go through regarding bad service from the police. I've got to do a bit of homework here ot force them to act. a visit to my barrister friend in on the cards.

You made an official complaint mate. The very first thing the coppers should
have given you was an incident number my mate reckons. It logs the incident.
If they havent even logged it then there's something very wrong here??

If it is simply because you and your daughter are football/Cardiff supporters,
then the filth should be hauled over the coals over this

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:53 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:

You made an official complaint mate. The very first thing the coppers should
have given you was an incident number my mate reckons. It logs the incident.
If they havent even logged it then there's something very wrong here??

If it is simply because you and your daughter are football/Cardiff supporters,
then the filth should be hauled over the coals over this

You should firstly try to register as a crime and get a crime number, if they refuse get an incident number and then ask them why they will not register as a crime. With this onformation them write to them - registered post - complaining about this - ultimately to might have to go the the PCA

good luck

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:18 pm

ive got two little girls myself but seriously you need to get over it.

crime numbers.etc? do me a favour. you cant prove anything. only gary TF knows if he done it on purpose. if he didnt thats the risks we take as football fans.

you are going well over the top. that said i hope your little un is ok.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:16 pm

polo wrote:ive got two little girls myself but seriously you need to get over it.

crime numbers.etc? do me a favour. you cant prove anything. only gary TF knows if he done it on purpose. if he didnt thats the risks we take as football fans.

you are going well over the top. that said i hope your little un is ok.

If you were watching a local match with your two daughters, and a player decided
to celebrate a goal by smashing the ball as hard as he could into you lot, obviously
knowing you were there. And you then spent hours with your daughter bleeding in
casualty through smashed glasses... If the players actions right in front of you had
you convinced that it was a deliberate act. Then neither the player or his Club would
even have the decency to reply to you...I'm curious....

Would you shrug your shoulders to your little un and just say

"Thats football!"