Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Claire's thread "Please" by Nuclearwife

Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi every I'm nuclearwife I just want to say a great big thank you to claire's brother for doing the marathon to raise money for the multiple sclerosis society. As most of you know i suffer myself with this condition and i have relapsed again, it has badly affected my legs again and nukes is having to look after me again :D :D . If anyone can spare anything for this great cause please go to claire's thread. It is the most horrible disease to have and it affects not just the sufferer but the whole family, i myself dont know what i'm going to be like when i get up in the mornings if i will be able to walk or even see properly so please please please donate if you can and a great big thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and another thank you for all the lovely messages from everyone when i'm bad they are much appreciated :D :D
love Cath

Re: Claire's thread "Please" by Nuclearwife

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks Cath, it's the least we can do to try and raise some money.

If anyone would like to donate they can do so at the link below

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundrai ... liveMallon

I hope your doing ok at the moment Cath. I know how difficult it must be for you, and for Nukes too.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Just doing it now Good luck Kath,sounds a Horrible thing.
xxxxxJules

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:16 pm

placid-casual wrote:Just doing it now Good luck Kath,sounds a Horrible thing.
xxxxxJules

That's fantastic jules thank you it's for a very good cause Cath x

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Claire wrote:Thanks Cath, it's the least we can do to try and raise some money.

If anyone would like to donate they can do so at the link below

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundrai ... liveMallon

I hope your doing ok at the moment Cath. I know how difficult it must be for you, and for Nukes too.

Its no problem Claire i hope you manage to raise lots of money for a fantastic cause im not to bad at the moment as i spend all morning high as a kite from the steroids lol Nukes is doing fab he is one in a million

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:25 pm

MrsNuke - my thoughts are with you. Hope the steroids hurry things up for you. Have spoken to your Chief about stuff, so drop me a PM if I can help.
I donated to Clive last week.
Thanks again Claire

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 pm

dougblue wrote:MrsNuke - my thoughts are with you. Hope the steroids hurry things up for you. Have spoken to your Chief about stuff, so drop me a PM if I can help.
I donated to Clive last week.
Thanks again Claire

Im not doing to bad as i said to Claire i spend all morning high as a kite from the steroids might have to have lots more lol

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Its no problem Claire i hope you manage to raise lots of money for a fantastic cause im not to bad at the moment as i spend all morning high as a kite from the steroids lol Nukes is doing fab he is one in a million

well done Mate :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Have just given a few quid.

Im sorry its a small amount guys but its all I can spare at the moment.

I wish Clive all the best and God Bless all who suffer from MS.

:ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Have just given a few quid.

Every penny counts Chief thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Spot on Steve :ayatollah: - Cheers Millar :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:49 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Spot on Steve :ayatollah: - Cheers Millar :ayatollah:

Tony my good Friend thank you for your donation. I will bring Cath up when she is better and take you out for Lunch. My treat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Cheers Steve :ayatollah: if your both down Albany Rd let me know,i will pay and see if Claire wants to join us,otherwise i'll get Annis to be on stand by ;) :D

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Steve :ayatollah: if your both down Albany Rd let me know,i will pay and see if Claire wants to join us,otherwise i'll get Annis to be on stand by ;) :D

Tony that would be great but i owe you after our last lunch and the Taxi fare. Will sort it when cath has recovered :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Steve :ayatollah: if your both down Albany Rd let me know,i will pay and see if Claire wants to join us,otherwise i'll get Annis to be on stand by ;) :D

Tony that would be great but i owe you after our last lunch and the Taxi fare. Will sort it when cath has recovered :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Steve you like Wes - Lee - Marc - Saddam - Baz - Bomber - Simon - Sam - to name just 9 from this forums company are worth more than any amount of money can buy :ayatollah:
Thanks for the offer i will meet you 50-50 when we meet up again :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Steve you like Wes - Lee - Marc - Saddam - Baz - Bomber - Simon - Sam - to name just 9 from this forums company are worth more than any amount of money can buy :ayatollah:
Thanks for the offer i will meet you 50-50 when we meet up again :ayatollah:

Chief you are 1 in a million. 50/50 i will go with that Chief :ayatollah: :D

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:40 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Hi every I'm nuclearwife I just want to say a great big thank you to claire's brother for doing the marathon to raise money for the multiple sclerosis society. As most of you know i suffer myself with this condition and i have relapsed again, it has badly affected my legs again and nukes is having to look after me again :D :D . If anyone can spare anything for this great cause please go to claire's thread. It is the most horrible disease to have and it affects not just the sufferer but the whole family, i myself dont know what i'm going to be like when i get up in the mornings if i will be able to walk or even see properly so please please please donate if you can and a great big thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and another thank you for all the lovely messages from everyone when i'm bad they are much appreciated :D :D
love Cath

Good on you for coming on here and writing the above, NuclearWife Cath

I hope you start feeling better soon. My wife is in a similar position to yourself and we both wish you and Steve all the very best

For everyone else: Please support Clive (The Loovenator) as best you can in a show of strength and to show why WE know that THIS is the BEST MB on the net by a country mile....BECAUSE ITS MEMBERS CARE!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:56 am

Hi everyone, thanks to all who have sponsored - i'm overwhelmed by the contributions and messages of support the board has provided, just fantastic.

Been in plenty of training (maybe too much). My knees are f*cked. Although the couple of days pain I have is nothing compared to those we are raising money for.

Just a couple of weeks to go, thsnks again everyone.

Clive

P.s knees might be f*cked but I'd still beat Hudson for pace!

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Marc thank you Chief you are a star. Cath said thank you as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Back to top.... :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Steve, how is the wife at the moment?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 am

Claire i will give you money for this great cause in the Ninian on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Steve, how is the wife at the moment?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sven she is making good progress. Her Legs are very painful but she is taking medication for this but the side effects are they bring on severe dizzy spells for which are very severe But in time her body will adapt to them. Went out yesterday and she came with Regan and me. Its over the coming Months now to see how far of a recovery she will make. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:09 pm

blue nile wrote:Claire i will give you money for this great cause in the Ninian on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Chief you are a star. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:14 pm

blue nile wrote:Claire i will give you money for this great cause in the Ninian on Saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you so much, it's really appreciated.

Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

Thank you: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61888