Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I HATE CELTIC WITH A PASSION

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
baker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:They hate our British soldiers.

http://www.fanchants.com/football-team/celtic/

I don't hate them with a passion, you always get idiotic supporters at any football club.

Hi Baker, They get to me because I dont believe in anti British soldiers and all that IRA stuff, where I stay in Santa Ponsa in Majorca, The Irish quarter is full of Celtic fans every Summer singing IRA Songs.

Well yeah that is pathetic, but that minority of stupid Celtic fans doesn't stand for our club. It's why Cardiff have so many bubbles because of this, people think we're hooligans but we're not, just few people.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm

That's the problem. The minority often have the loudest voices. Things like that are totally unacceptable in football and hopefully the guilty individuals will be dealt with as soon as possible.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Have you ever noticed when you see a pissed up Scotsman in a pub at 10am, chucking their giuts up, they always seem to be wearing a Celtic shirt?

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Have you ever noticed when you see a pissed up Scotsman in a pub at 10am, chucking their giuts up, they always seem to be wearing a Celtic shirt?

:lol: Ha ha. So true.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

i cant stand celtic and to be honest the league they play in is just totaly pointless.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Yeah it turns me sick..
there were some singing during the min silence for rememberence day!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW24N1G0WIk

Turns me sick especially as i am "umming" and "arring" weather or not to join the army when i leave school in june

good luck if you do, my best mate went into the royal marines 14 years in now living the life well travelled, had opportunitys to do things most of us dream about and also owns 5 propertys he rents out now. On the down side has had active service in afghan and Iraq but he loves it wouldnt change a thing.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 pm

This old firm shite does my head in, having had it on my doorstep for most of my life.

Even on here there is a small they worse than them debate. The Celtic and Rangers supposrt are as a bad as each other. They both have high numbers of sympathisers to the Republican and Loyalist causes. It always gets put down to the minority, never the fact that it's a high percentage of the minority. They are a disgarce and they bring shame on the whole of Scotland, Ireland and in general Great Britain.

Last but not least. they are both shite. They punch above their weight in a domestic league due to money. They get ripped apart in Europe time after time(barring one half decent UEFA Cup run each). They would be lucky to compete in the Championship never mind the Premiership.

PS; Annis - you accused me of being a Sellick fan last time we met in the club shop :o lol

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:56 pm

PtB wrote:This old firm shite does my head in, having had it on my doorstep for most of my life.

Even on here there is a small they worse than them debate. The Celtic and Rangers supposrt are as a bad as each other. They both have high numbers of sympathisers to the Republican and Loyalist causes. It always gets put down to the minority, never the fact that it's a high percentage of the minority. They are a disgarce and they bring shame on the whole of Scotland, Ireland and in general Great Britain.

Last but not least. they are both shite. They punch above their weight in a domestic league due to money. They get ripped apart in Europe time after time(barring one half decent UEFA Cup run each). They would be lucky to compete in the Championship never mind the Premiership.

PS; Annis - you accused me of being a Sellick fan last time we met in the club shop :o lol

thats cos you look like one tubby! :P :P :P seriously though as a bankie like ptb we cant stand them.as the majority of non old firm fans will tell you its the religion thing that pisses you off,who cares what you are as long as you aint a jack...... :lol: