Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pathetic CCS

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:56 pm

sounds like we are playing at southampton, saints outsing that pathetic bowl :twisted:

Re: Pathetic CCS

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:35 pm

F@cking hate it. It's now a laid back unintimidating place for away teams to visit. Jesus shit ...Ninian Park and the atmosphere carried us through some games, spurred the players on and was the diff between gaining some points and not. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh my God,its not the stadium thats at fault it's the bloody team

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 pm

angelis49 wrote:Oh my God,its not the stadium thats at fault it's the bloody team

the team? are they supposed to sing?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 pm

I went to the game and this thread deserves LOCKING! Best atmosphere for a while some people on a wind up ere I reckon! :lol: idiots!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 pm

McClane wrote:sounds like we are playing at southampton, saints outsing that pathetic bowl :twisted:

So were you at the match and f*cking around with your phone postig this, and not singing? Or just making it up or what?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:57 pm

McClane wrote:sounds like we are playing at southampton, saints outsing that pathetic bowl :twisted:

You obvioulsy weren't there!! BONK

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 pm

:o personally I thought atmosphere was the best so far this season tonight, I along with many others sang my heart out in the canton

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:02 pm

i despair sometimes i really do! nothing gets my goat more than people who dont even go to the games yet have an opinion on everything, absolute tossers

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Instead off complaining on here about the atmosphere, why don't you go to the game and try and make the atmosphere a bit better :evil: Pathetic!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 pm

f**k off mclane, toss pot

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Suppose it would sound shit from your house :roll: :roll:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:37 pm

He posted that to get a reaction. Ignore the Cock

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:46 am

Nuclearblue wrote:He posted that to get a reaction. Ignore the Cock

spot on.. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:18 am

well i got o voice this morning, i was there supporting my team

loyal supporter :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 am

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:F@cking hate it. It's now a laid back unintimidating place for away teams to visit. Jesus shit ...Ninian Park and the atmosphere carried us through some games, spurred the players on and was the diff between gaining some points and not. :ayatollah:

Even loads of Saints fans in the Ninian Park pub too ...... what's happening down there ? :lol:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:04 am

Thought the atmosphere was great. Not everyone wants to sing. I go to watch the game and have good conversation and cheer when I feel like it. If I want to sing I go to a Pop Concert.

I've visited Old Trafford many times over the last 5 years and even with 76,000, the away fans are heard above the home fans. Happens everywhere. Usually away fans are all out for a piss-up and a day out. Hence why they are more vocal.

Getting really fed up with the accusation that unless you are a pissed neanderthal, singing and shouting abuse, and going to away games at Rochdale, then you're not a proper fan. If those are the rules, then Cardiff and indeed all clubs will be playing in shitty little grounds with 2,000 fans.

Thank God football is becoming more of a family audience.

And yes I did enjoy watching the Canton Stand sing last night - great atmosphere. Just don't expect us all to be like you.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:F@cking hate it. It's now a laid back unintimidating place for away teams to visit. Jesus shit ...Ninian Park and the atmosphere carried us through some games, spurred the players on and was the diff between gaining some points and not. :ayatollah:

Even loads of Saints fans in the Ninian Park pub too ...... what's happening down there ? :lol:

They didn't go for the Stella, Martyn :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 am

Gaga wrote:Thought the atmosphere was great. Not everyone wants to sing. I go to watch the game and have good conversation and cheer when I feel like it. If I want to sing I go to a Pop Concert.

I've visited Old Trafford many times over the last 5 years and even with 76,000, the away fans are heard above the home fans. Happens everywhere. Usually away fans are all out for a piss-up and a day out. Hence why they are more vocal.

Getting really fed up with the accusation that unless you are a pissed neanderthal, singing and shouting abuse, and going to away games at Rochdale, then you're not a proper fan. If those are the rules, then Cardiff and indeed all clubs will be playing in shitty little grounds with 2,000 fans.

And yes I did enjoy watching the Canton Stand sing last night - great atmosphere. Just don't expect us all to be like you.

A right barrel of laughs aren't you. Don't you think it encourages the team when we sing ? That is why we try and encourage it. But I am a bit :? With your message you call us Neandrathals (and call yourself Gaga) but you enjoy watching us sing !! Are you also one of those that don't like sex but enjoy watching others have it ? If you don't want to sing that's fine if you want to go and watch Manure even better , then you don't have to associate with us Neandrathals then do you. And one last thing this Forum is for Neandrathals why have you joined this site? Unless you have a longing to be a Neandrathal as well

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 am

Best its been this season.Team played with guts.Atmosphere good,I really enjoyed last night.Well done the singers.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gaga wrote:Thought the atmosphere was great. Not everyone wants to sing. I go to watch the game and have good conversation and cheer when I feel like it. If I want to sing I go to a Pop Concert.

A right barrel of laughs aren't you. Don't you think it encourages the team when we sing ? That is why we try and encourage it. But I am a bit :? With your message you call us Neandrathals (and call yourself Gaga) but you enjoy watching us sing !! Are you also one of those that don't like sex but enjoy watching others have it ? If you don't want to sing that's fine if you want to go and watch Manure even better , then you don't have to associate with us Neandrathals then do you. And one last thing this Forum is for Neandrathals why have you joined this site? Unless you have a longing to be a Neandrathal as well

Didn't realise it was just for the neaderthals - thought it was for all - apologies I was mistaken.

I'll look elsewhere for sensible debate

Gaga was the nickname of my Great Granddad - played for City in first game in 1st Division - Aug 1921

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

They didn't go for the Stella, Martyn :lol: :lol: ;)

My mate brought his own can of Stella with him and took 1 of the plastic pint glasses outside :lol: