Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gamestation midnight oppenings for fifa 12

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:25 pm

gamestation r oppening at midnight for fifa 12

Re: gamestation midnight oppenings for fifa 12

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:02 pm

it would be funny to queue up but buy something else the staff would look confused.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:20 pm

£28.99 at sainsburys when you spend £30 instore. Booze run, new game, some shopping and nectar points. f**k you game and gamestation

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Enjoy queing at midnight i will get my game when posty delivers it. Had email from play.com stating game had been processed and dispatched... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:53 pm

From Play? You will be lucky if that arrives on Monday, they have been crap for a while now.

Queuing at midnight? Screw that!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:20 pm

I've been playing on the full FIFA for the last 5 days, loving it so far! Very diificult gameplay compared to 11.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm

I have played it already, quite like cardiff's set up, got whits just behind killers and earnie. Very good game once again. Defending is tricky this year though.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:56 pm

some great quotes from the commentators when Cardiff play. "i was once in a hotel car park in Cardiff, and I needed a code to get out, which was 1927. A historic day in the history of Cardiff City\" etc. Another one went like " a Cardiff player said to me in the week, you English say your British, we are Welsh" etc.

Hilarious! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:16 pm

when tonight gents or tommorow?