Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

all this standing and atmosphere debate

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:34 pm

I sit in the Canton stand, not in the standing section but in aisle 107...

i sit, and have sat all season, and previous seasons for the many years ive had a season ticket and..... I SING every game.

i dont need to stand to sing, i dont need to be around 20-30 other loud singers to sing or feel comfortable singing. sometimes im one of few singing near me, other times they all join in. it happens, but the point is i dont moan about the noise, the situation, i just simply sing and support my team myself, i dont worry about other people, standing or sitting and blaming other thngs. i worry about what I can do, and i show my support by doing so sat down

i dont produce any less noise than somebody standing up and the fact people use the excuses is funny. and before people moan its just my opnion but i feel its a fair one.

Re: all this standing and atmosphere debate

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm

The many years you have had a season ticket? :lol:

You have only packed in saturday football a few years back, you didnt have a season ticket when you were in Uni and you only dropped out in 2008. Hardly counts as many years ya numpty! :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 pm

nearly 10 years !! i skipped my 11 a side games when i had the ticket CCfc always comes first :)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

clown

your just a recent plastic, was it the andy campbell goal that did it? leeds f.a cup ?

jog on son

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:49 pm

McClane wrote:clown

your just a recent plastic, was it the andy campbell goal that did it? leeds f.a cup ?

jog on son

I'm 19, had a season ticket for 5 years now but used to go down the Bob Bank before i had my season ticket. Does this make me a recent plastic as well?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Richie wrote:
McClane wrote:clown

jog on son

I'm 19, had a season ticket for 5 years now but used to go down the Bob Bank before i had my season ticket. Does this make me a recent plastic as well?

No.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Jez you're a bloody liar and a c**t to boot! :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:09 pm

I personally had a wheelbarrow, the wheel fell off. :shock: