Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stand up in 116 tonight

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:45 pm

everyone in 116/117 just stand and ignore the stewards they arent going to ban the whole block if we stand. lets really get behind the team and lead them onto victory in what will be a very tough game. lets also prove to all the traitors who have moved to the dark ages of the canton that the ninian is the best stand.

Re: stand up in 116 tonight

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 pm

a horse with no name wrote:everyone in 116/117 just stand and ignore the stewards they arent going to ban the whole block if we stand. lets really get behind the team and lead them onto victory in what will be a very tough game. lets also prove to all the traitors who have moved to the dark ages of the canton that the ninian is the best stand.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 pm

Too late for me, after last Sunday me and my brother had a gutsful and transferred over to block 106 there we can stand and sing as much as we please without worrying about the stewards :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 pm

a horse with no name wrote:everyone in 116/117 just stand and ignore the stewards they arent going to ban the whole block if we stand. lets really get behind the team and lead them onto victory in what will be a very tough game. lets also prove to all the traitors who have moved to the dark ages of the canton that the ninian is the best stand.

The situation is and lot's of other will tell you, they wont ban you all on block, but next game 20 or 30 of you will turn up, find your tickets blocked until you have a meeting with those that say, you may be banned for a couple of games or permanently if they decide, or they may let you transfer to the canton Stand if you want to stand predominantly.

Not saying it's w right or wrong, just telling you how it is, plenty have posted on here regarding this. :old:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:26 pm

imo completley the wrong thing to do. its a bit childish and naive. this could leed to the club getting fined, risk peoples safety and ruin the game for other fans who like to be seated in that area...but the worst part of your suggestion is...

that you think standing up will make everyone sing and bring the atmosphere back. just worry about singing yourself and doing yur own part and dont blame other small factors that have little affect

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Already had a warning and my season ticket blocked, this is why our atmosphere is dying.

Most people stand up near the back of 117 & 116 but its hard to do near the bottom.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 pm

CCFCJay wrote:Already had a warning and my season ticket blocked, this is why our atmosphere is dying.

Most people stand up near the back of 117 & 116 but its hard to do near the bottom.

no the atmosphere is dying because not enough people are singing....

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

imo completley the wrong thing to do. its a bit childish and naive. this could leed to the club getting fined, risk peoples safety and ruin the game for other fans who like to be seated in that area...but the worst part of your suggestion is...

that you think standing up will make everyone sing and bring the atmosphere back. just worry about singing yourself and doing yur own part and dont blame other small factors that have little affect

The club should get fined for the persistent standing in the Canton Stand.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Phil mate, give up and join the canton. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:49 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

i sing every game and if u ask those around me i do try and get the atmosphere going but it just doesnt work. people are too lazy too join in these days.

jezzy666 wrote:

if the club are going to get fined arent they going to get fined for the persistant standing in the canton aswell then. dont hear about any other clubs accross the country getting fined for people standing so they arent just going to start fining us now are they ?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 pm

milly44 wrote:Phil mate, give up and join the canton. :ayatollah:

what the silent canton stand. can never hear you unsure if ur all sleeping over there. i like being on the side of the pitch too had season ticket on the bob bank for 6 years so have grown up with it.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm

jezzy666 wrote:
CCFCJay wrote:Already had a warning and my season ticket blocked, this is why our atmosphere is dying.

no the atmosphere is dying because not enough people are singing....

Maybe, but if the stewards weren't so over-reactive to everything maybe people will actually make an effort.

But I don't blame the matter on them totally, you're right people need to grow some balls and have 'a laugh'. Its what footballs is about, not just watching the game. The players really on us for motivating on times and they deserve it.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 pm

no thanks,i've got a season towards the front of block 116,bought it cos i used to go in the same sort of place on the bob bank,hardly any 'singers' used to stand in that area in NP...you singers fron block A upper/lower granstand NP who moved over are a pain in the arse and thick as shite,please do move to the canton,where you can sing and stand all game,bye bye...

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:08 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:no thanks,i've got a season towards the front of block 116,bought it cos i used to go in the same sort of place on the bob bank,hardly any 'singers' used to stand in that area in NP...you singers fron block A upper/lower granstand NP who moved over are a pain in the arse and thick as shite,please do move to the canton,where you can sing and stand all game,bye bye...

Is that right, PIP?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Sit down and behave yourselves!

Or come to Canton?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 pm

rhondda 1015 wrote:no thanks,i've got a season towards the front of block 116,bought it cos i used to go in the same sort of place on the bob bank,hardly any 'singers' used to stand in that area in NP...you singers fron block A upper/lower granstand NP who moved over are a pain in the arse and thick as shite,please do move to the canton,where you can sing and stand all game,bye bye...

so noone stood at the front of the bob bank ? not even the bob bank terrace?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 pm

don't think some of these people know what they're talking about. the problem is we have many people in 116/117 who want to stand but as posted above....they will ban a couple at a time. it is a joke and i hate it but i don't know what we can do?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 pm

The stewards up in 116/117 are arseholes. If someone's standing up in front of me, I will stand up, end of. They're completley ruining the atmosphere, most people want to sing up in the Ninian in 116/117 (as tonight showed) but the stewards tell us all game to sit down and won't shut up until we do. It's unbelieveable. I don't understand why the club are doing this to us, I havn't seen any fan complain about people standing up so I don't see what the problem is.

Other than that, a much improved atmosphere tonight and a great win. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Stood & sung all game in THE CANTON

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 pm

jezzy666 wrote:

Risk People safety ???????????????? :o Is it unsafe to stand then ? or are you just one of those health and safety gestapos ? And other Clubs supporters regulary stand,do they get fined ? No i rest my case.
Jezzy666 V Nukes there is no case to answer :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Stood & sung all game in THE CANTON

yet still came back to the ninian at halftime mr fish. you just cant stay away.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Stood & sung all game in THE CANTON

yet still came back to the ninian at halftime mr fish. you just cant stay away.

Came too see the boys then returned too the Canton and sung my heart out

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 am

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Is that right, PIP?

Pip to you too,you've got the wrong guy...i've got no problem with people standing up when something exciting is happening,the point i'm making is that the ones who want to stand and sing all game should move to the canton...and to horsewithnoname of course people stood on the bob terrace,it wasn't a singing dancing section though,it was full of people who mostly just wanted to watch the game,not to chant things like 'malky do the ayatollah' or the mind numbingly boring 'stand up if you hate swansea'...great game and a good atmosphere in the ground last night,lets hope it continnues...

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 am

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday.........Friday Friday friday

Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:28 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

Is that right, PIP?

Pip to you too,you've got the wrong guy...i've got no problem with people standing up when something exciting is happening,the point i'm making is that the ones who want to stand and sing all game should move to the canton...and to horsewithnoname of course people stood on the bob terrace,it wasn't a singing dancing section though,it was full of people who mostly just wanted to watch the game,not to chant things like 'malky do the ayatollah' or the mind numbingly boring 'stand up if you hate swansea'...great game and a good atmosphere in the ground last night,lets hope it continnues...

so your saying the atmosphere was good well that was due to people around by me standing for parts of the game. But you are complaining about what we were singing..... seems like your the thick one!