Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Facebook question

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm not that clever with Facebook so perhaps someone here knows this. If a friend is posting lots of stuff and it appears on your newsfeed / main page. Then all of a sudden their posts stop. Does that mean that they just haven't logged on all of a sudden or is there a setting they can do that stops their posts appearing on my page?

Re: Facebook question

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Berwyn wrote:I'm not that clever with Facebook so perhaps someone here knows this. If a friend is posting lots of stuff and it appears on your newsfeed / main page. Then all of a sudden their posts stop. Does that mean that they just haven't logged on all of a sudden or is there a setting they can do that stops their posts appearing on my page?

I dont think there anything you can do, facebook assume there on there cos there your mate, and you want to be nosy :D
If there posts suddenly stop it could just be becasue they havnt posted anything not really sure.
the friends that appear on your news feed, tend to be the ones you interact with/perv on more frequantly I believe!

(im top of billy hunts) :shock: