Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some of our fans need to get in the real world.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:12 am

Moaning already about our lack of goals, our style of play and even writing off certain players. For gods sake we are 8 games into the season, I'm happy with the start we made we r just outside the playoffs with a game in hand. I'm happier this season than I have in the last few years. Maybe DJ was right do we expect too much. Think we need to just get behind mm and the players and I'm sure mm will deliver.

Re: some of our fans need to get in the real world.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:22 am

so your happy with the style of football you saw on sunday and will be happy to watch that for the rest of the season

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 am

DEANO wrote:so your happy with the style of football you saw on sunday and will be happy to watch that for the rest of the season

I forgot all teams play exactly the same every game.

Just out of interest, do you think we'd have played the same without the injuries we suffered? Or that it wasn't a decent point against a strong side?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:49 am

DEANO wrote:so your happy with the style of football you saw on sunday and will be happy to watch that for the rest of the season

Considering the amount of injuries we cant complain.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 am

Did you not watch the game. Because the game I watched we had 3 players taken off in the first half and more or less played the last 20mins with 10 men . So yes Chuffed with that. We would lost that last year under those circumstances.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:00 am

I always think a little moan keeps the players on their toes 8-)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 am

at 1.15 on saturday before any injuries we set up at home with one up front

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 am

Im happier than the 4th Division shite I saw City play mid '80's under Alan Durban , yes :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:36 am

brithdirblue wrote:Moaning already about our lack of goals, our style of play and even writing off certain players. For gods sake we are 8 games into the season, I'm happy with the start we made we r just outside the playoffs with a game in hand. I'm happier this season than I have in the last few years. Maybe DJ was right do we expect too much. Think we need to just get behind mm and the players and I'm sure mm will deliver.

MILLION % AGREE!!
I didnt look forward to many home game last year, the fact I met mates and had a few beers and a laugh dragged me down sometimes last year, this year I cant wait to get down there. :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

DEANO wrote:at 1.15 on saturday before any injuries we set up at home with one up front

With 3 VERY attack minded players behind the striker, and 2 cms that could get forward if required, when not stifling an expensive Leicester midfield?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I'm happy with the start we made. If we'd won our first 3 games of the season and weren't top of the league by 20 points at Christmas time, some of our fans would be calling for Malky's head

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 pm

DEANO wrote:at 1.15 on saturday before any injuries we set up at home with one up front

They are just hiding behind the injuries as an excuse. We were awful the home game before against Doncaster. Only Doncaster were even worse we got away with it.

DJ gets slammed if we were not winning at half time yet these same people are saying we cannot have a grumble about Malkys style of play. Double standards. :roll:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:32 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

With 3 VERY attack minded players behind the striker, and 2 cms that could get forward if required, when not stifling an expensive Leicester midfield?

Are you including Don Cowie in the "VERY attack minded" catergory?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:

Im happier than the 4th Division shite I saw City play mid '80's under Alan Durban , yes :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was DJs teams not better than Durbans shite then Martyn as you spent a lot of time whinging about DJs teams?