Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF MALKY "

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm

" I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF MALKY "

is not given full backing to get at least 3 more players, Malky has said he needs them, now more than ever.
99% of us are fully behind Malky, but to achieve his goal he needs the tools :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky in my mind could become one of greats if fully supported :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60667 :cry:

Re: " I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF MALKY "

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Annis he gets a thumbs up from me at the moment, but he has dropped a major bollock letting Parkin out on loan knowing we had 3 games in 6 days. He would have been vital to us tomorrow and Saturday and know all we have is bones to pick scraps from.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Annis he gets a thumbs up from me at the moment, but he has dropped a major bollock letting Parkin out on loan knowing we had 3 games in 6 days. He would have been vital to us tomorrow and Saturday and know all we have is bones to pick scraps from.

On this one, I can not understand his decision, I have to agree with you on this.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Be intrested to know if the 6 loans we have attempted failed due to fee's involved or just the clubs not wanting to loan them out full stop.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Also be interested to know if any of those 6 loanees are from Premiership clubs or foreign leagues. Or whether he has gone for experience. I'll be happy anyway he's got my backing :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:33 pm

In my opinion, Parkin was sent on loan as Malky believed he had adequate forwards already and that he would bring in one more on loan, obviously Malky could not foresee our injury mess

I believe Malky needs and will get one forward, one centre mid and one winger :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Im kind of lost to what the owners are trying to do this season push for the prem or mid table now we have 2-3 injurys and a super small squad anyway :? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 pm

"In Malky we trust"

Every good manager will have a plan b,c,d,etc.............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Did think that when Parkin left he must have someone lined up. But now I think it ma have been a mistake.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:"In Malky we trust"

Every good manager will have a plan b,c,d,etc.............. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky def has a plan A & B :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:47 pm

cwmbachbluebird wrote:"In Malky we trust"

Malky def has a plan A & B :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF MALKY "

is not given full backing to get at least 3 more players, Malky has said he needs them, now more than ever.
99% of us are fully behind Malky, but to achieve his goal he needs the tools :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Malky in my mind could become one of greats if fully supported :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In my opinion Annis, Malky is waiting for the best moment to sign the emergency loan players to maximise the length of time they are here so that we have sufficient cover right up untill the start of the January window. That way the squad should be safe from being caught out with injuries and it will leave us with something to think about for the January window. Keep the faith mate, im sure Malky is just biding his time for the perfect loan signings :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Got to judge on results and players brought in so far, no problems so far for me. Just give him the tools.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Annis can you see any loans coming by Saturday? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:58 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Annis can you see any loans coming by Saturday? :ayatollah:

Sam

I know that Malky def had one lined up this week, wages suppose to be stumbling block.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 pm

That doesn't sound to good annis

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:That doesn't sound to good annis

Sam
You never know, football changes by the hour :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:11 pm

I am actually agreeing with you - if they wont invest now what are they in for ???

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 pm

NIBluebird wrote:I am actually agreeing with you - if they wont invest now what are they in for ???

Mike, it will be interesting to see what they do.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:12 pm

I said this yesterday, but I'll repeat myself and say, that I'd prefer Gyepes up front to Parkin! :) :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 am

Overthemoon wrote:I said this yesterday, but I'll repeat myself and say, that I'd prefer Gyepes up front to Parkin! :) :ayatollah:

Gyepes was a striker in his early playing days ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 am

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... =2&t=60667 :cry:

I agree mate, I really hope we show some support to him regarding the playing squad, he is a breath of fresh air at the club and worlds apart from that scouse moaning fucknut that went before him.

I know it's been said but if Malky had last season squad we walk this league! damn you moans!!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 am

i really hope they give him their backing... he is by far a better guy than dj.. yet they backed him to the moon... #

mm is a great guy, manager and i really like what he is trying to achieve with the club..

look at our inj,list. gestade, earnie, conway, taylor, turner, hudson, keinan?? naylor, heaton... theres at least 4 1st team players in there that we are massively going to miss..

imo tonight i think we will go with this.. if the injuries above still stand..

marshall
quinn, blake gerrard mcnaughton

gunnarsson

cowie kiss whitts

mason

miller

seriously lacking in any width...

and we are going to need big protection from gunnarsson to stop the likes of lambert and lallana etc...

really dont know what our bench is going to be though to be honest..

gk elliot, keinan?? ralls, now im struggling....

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:12 am

totally agree with you annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 am

Seems they are being sensible unlike previous chairmen and sticking to the budget.

If wages are a stumbling block on a loan then good don't get them.

Then when we get the loans at high wages those same people will be moaning about how the malaysians have added to te debt with a high wage bill.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

Perhaps it's time the malaysians stepped aside for one of the rich businessmen who are queing up to pump money into cardiff city! Oh wait a minute there are none. I don't get these digs at the malaysians can't people see that we'd all be finding a new saturday hobby if it weren't for them! I remember when they first took over tg said the time they'll leave is when people start being ungrateful for the things they've done (paraphrase)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 am

He clearly is being given backing, as evidenced in the fact e's approached 6 players.

My assumption is that the club are refusing to be held to ransom on the finer financial details of any potential deal, in addition to MM admitting himself that some targets have turned us down.

Its a hard job to get players in at this stage, who will add quality when theres such a small pool to choose from, when half of the league are competing for them as well.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:32 am

I think he has been given the go ahead mate, But he has made many phone calls and get the players he wants.