Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if your not going tomorrow night,grand designs

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:23 pm

channel 4 ,9 oclock,tenby lifeboat station,i done most of electrics,its owned by a cardiff man,(well he is irish)was an intresting renovation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: if your not going tomorrow night,grand designs

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:44 pm

any apprenticeships with the company you work for/ own :D :ayatollah: i got level 2 city and guilds and more :D

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:any apprenticeships with the company you work for/ own :D :ayatollah: i got level 2 city and guilds and more :D

no mate,talking about this today to another old electrician,how foreign labour has given no hope for our youth,where you from and do you drive :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:40 pm

krab wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:any apprenticeships with the company you work for/ own :D :ayatollah: i got level 2 city and guilds and more :D

no mate,talking about this today to another old electrician,how foreign labour has given no hope for our youth,where you from and do you drive :ayatollah:

i live in barry. and starting my lessons asap but my instructor said probs be 4 months..... hopefully :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

krab wrote:

im finding it really hard. Got part p and 17th edition but no experience and people cant afford to train people these days. Would you or anyone you know take me on as a mate for a few weeks just to get bit of experience behind me? im from caerphilly and got a full licesnse :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am

a horse with no name wrote:
krab wrote:

im finding it really hard. Got part p and 17th edition but no experience and people cant afford to train people these days. Would you or anyone you know take me on as a mate for a few weeks just to get bit of experience behind me? im from caerphilly and got a full licesnse :ayatollah:
Phone Brecongate/Amber ask for paul or gavin, they are in administration but i am sure they will help you out, can you drive phil??

i will pm you my number