Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O. annis, carl,iam i allowed to turn up for trainning

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

on sunday,i didnt put my number down,so just wondering if ok to turn up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: F.A.O. annis, carl,iam i allowed to turn up for trainning

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:13 pm

krab wrote:on sunday,i didnt put my number down,so just wondering if ok to turn up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your going to have to prove yourself in training. give it 110% and bang in a few goals. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:
our mate krab is the forums number 9...la la la la

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

lewis91 wrote:
krab wrote:on sunday,i didnt put my number down,so just wondering if ok to turn up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

your going to have to prove yourself in training. give it 110% and bang in a few goals. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

gulp!!!!!!!!! at 47,il just give the youngsters a kick up the arse :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:22 pm

krab wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

gulp!!!!!!!!! at 47,il just give the youngsters a kick up the arse :D :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get stuck in mate :lol: theres only one roy keane!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:25 pm

lewis91 wrote:
krab wrote:
lewis91 wrote:

get stuck in mate :lol: theres only one roy keane!

i take an u12s team,and they get a kick up the arse,but they just run around me,im like the teacher off kes :D :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:28 pm

can't keep up anymore mate, i understand. im 20 and i can't keep up with anyone.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Yes Kevin without a doubt, 4pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Kevin without a doubt, 4pm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

cheers annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 pm

just bring ya boots and shin pads krab !

dobbin and I will get you into shape !

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:03 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:just bring ya boots and shin pads krab !

dobbin and I will get you into shape !

Yes Kevin, Mozzer and Dobbins are the men to lead us to victory :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:10 pm

Just so everyone knows Mozzer and Dobbins are the coaches :ayatollah: :ayatollah: