Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" JONES SAYS THE LOAN PLAYERS WERE NOT HIS DECISION "

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

JONES THIS WAS ONE OF YOUR MAJOR PROBLEMS, YOU NEVER ACCEPTED THE BLAME NO MATTER WHAT :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jones Speaks to the BBC toay.

But Jones insisted signing a raft of loan players was not his decision.

"It wasn't mine, it can't be mine," Jones told BBC Radio Wales.

"It is very easy to blame the manager when he leaves and all the players start to leave to say to you left the squad bare.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15070083.stm

Re: JONES SAYS THE LOAN PLAYERS WERE NOT HIS DECISION "

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Well I'm sure he would have prefered to have bought players but that's life.

He did very well in building a good squad but failed to manage them well enough in the end.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Well I'm sure he would have prefered to have bought players but that's life.

He did very well in building a good squad but failed to manage them well enough in the end.

Uh Luke if it was a good squad we would have gone up.

Just take a look at the players he brought in last season. Where are they now? Bellamy Liverpool Ill give you that one but for the rest.......

Re: " JONES SAYS THE LOAN PLAYERS WERE NOT HIS DECISION "

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm

apart from ramsey and bellamy....our squad last season were full of big names..that means nothing. most of them clearly over rated

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:30 pm

I am sorry but DJ has negated all responsibility, and that is unforgiveable. H e was the manager fo fucks sake

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm

My dealings were with the chairmen in Peter and TG [Dato Chan Tien Ghee] was that there was was never any money really so we just did the best job we could."

hmmm like he said he could only work with what he had :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Not his decision my arse. He was the manager ffs.

Glad he is gone bye bye Dave jog on.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:My dealings were with the chairmen in Peter and TG [Dato Chan Tien Ghee] was that there was was never any money really so we just did the best job we could."

hmmm like he said he could only work with what he had :lol:

DJ gets worse, but he is now saying the Malaysians and the Riddler were skint.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:50 pm

If we had Malky last year instead of DJ and Malky had the same players DJ had at his disposal then we would of got automatic promotion for sure.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:13 pm

So who was responsible for getting in both Byewater and JLS :?

Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:53 am

Look this is just another twisted version of reality direct from planet DJ.

At the end of the day we all know the fault lies with the mindless buffoons in this part of the world who watch or write about the bluebirds. Mind you it was also nothing to do with DJ when his team managed to collect only 12 of an available 36 points from November through to January, again that was the unreasonable expectation levels of the buffoons who watch and write about the club.

Not everything DJ done at our club was bad but overall his record will prove that he failed year after year to deliver the number 1 target and that was promotion. As for having no money to spend the last accounts posted by the club show he was given just under £5m in season 2009-2010, not bad at championship level. The problem for DJ and ultimately the club was the majority was spent on his favourite car crash Chopra whose behaviour came back to bite him.

DJ can never come to terms with the fact that he was given one of the highest playing budgets in the championship, but he doesn't see that as money, in my opinion thats just a perfect example to the world deluded Dave lives in. Holloway, Rodgers and Lambert have turned cartwheels on the clown by delivering promotion for a fraction of the cost DJ was given.

I wish this guy would just toddle off to another troubled part of the world as quickly as possible. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:09 am

is he allowed to bump his gums off then, i thought he was still under contract

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:JONES THIS WAS ONE OF YOUR MAJOR PROBLEMS, YOU NEVER ACCEPTED THE BLAME NO MATTER WHAT

And your problem is you blame JONES not matter what . Yoy seriously going to tell me that any manager would rather loan players than buy players, if money was there and he had a option prick from both .

What planet on you on Blue ? .

I wouldn't say too much, but aren't you hoping that Cardiff City 'again' goes into 'Loan' market ? Then again listen to the likes of you pre season City had £20 million to spend and Bellamy would again play for Cardiff all of which turned out to be hoplessly wrong ; don't tell me Blue JONES was to blame for that too :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Well I'm sure he would have prefered to have bought players but that's life.

Uh Luke if it was a good squad we would have gone up.

Just take a look at the players he brought in last season. Where are they now? Bellamy Liverpool Ill give you that one but for the rest.......

I still think it was a good squad even If some loans were poor. I never thought it was the best squad in the league.
Good players but not a good team.