Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ghosts

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:31 pm

who believes in ghosts an spirits an has anyone ever seen one ?

Re: ghosts

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Had sex with one years ago, ops thought you said goat. :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 pm

I never use to believe in them.
My daughter sophie passed away 4half years ago and lots of little thing have happened since.1 thing that has happened regular is,my mrs keeps getting woken up with the sensation of somebody playing with her hair(i had a few slaps in the beginning as she thought it was me)My mrs went to a spiritalist and without my mrs giving away any clues,the spiritalist brought this up,saying sophie plays with her hair when she's feeling down or upset.I'd like to think our daughter is watching over us

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:48 pm

boxerbob wrote:I never use to believe in them.
My daughter sophie passed away 4half years ago and lots of little thing have happened since.1 thing that has happened regular is,my mrs keeps getting woken up with the sensation of somebody playing with her hair(i had a few slaps in the beginning as she thought it was me)My mrs went to a spiritalist and without my mrs giving away any clues,the spiritalist brought this up,saying sophie plays with her hair when she's feeling down or upset.I'd like to think our daughter is watching over us

i hope so to bob it must have been mixed emotions for your wife if you no wat i mean

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm

i hope this gives you and your wife some comfort as ive also been told and experienced the same thing

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm

sleepers wrote:

i hope so to bob it must have been mixed emotions for your wife if you no wat i mean

Its certainly helped us both to deal with our sophie's passing,knowing that she could be close.cheers

Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:09 am

Plenty, to many to list, I spent from about the age of 12-16 helping out in my step dads old country pubs around chepstow.
Then at 16 I worked fulltime, then at 19 I ran his 2 pubs, while he fought lukemia sadly losing a long battle.
in those years, things happened regulaly so much so that you just got used to it. Any thing in the cellar was done in 2s and locking up wasnt pleasant :lol:
THEY WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!
plenty more apart from that, I could fill a book bigger than Annis' on it :shock:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:01 am

We lost a grandchild 4 years ago and my missus often wakes me up to say there is a child at the bottom of the bed, also our bedroom seems to attract spirits from all over wales, my missus went to a spiritulist and she told her everything without my missus opening her mouth(which was a feat in itself :D )

I cant say that i do or dont believe in them, but i have seen some strange things in our bedroom :o

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:14 am

kenfighillblue wrote:Had sex with one years ago, ops thought you said goat. :lol: :lol:

you mean a gay ghost put the willys up you :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 am

jinks-rct wrote:
kenfighillblue wrote:Had sex with one years ago, ops thought you said goat. :lol: :lol:

you mean a gay ghost put the willys up you :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

another thread that is bleating on :D

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:We lost a grandchild 4 years ago and my missus often wakes me up to say there is a child at the bottom of the bed, also our bedroom seems to attract spirits from all over wales, my missus went to a spiritulist and she told her everything without my missus opening her mouth(which was a feat in itself :D )

I cant say that i do or dont believe in them, but i have seen some strange things in our bedroom :o

I believed you until you said Deb kept her mouth shut, now I know your talking bollocks! :lol: