Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i Phone query

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Trying the voice command and every time i say a name it gives me a different name. Its doing my nut in. I tell you what giving me an i phone is like giving an Aborigine a Jet engine :lol: :lol:

Re: i Phone query

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Usually works for me, for some reason though it will chuck up a random name.

You know you can donut for song artists as well?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Usually works for me, for some reason though it will chuck up a random name.

You know you can donut for song artists as well?

I know i said my wifes name and it started playing Chain of fools :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:43 pm

[quote="Nuclearblue"]Trying the voice command and every time i say a name it gives me a different name. Its doing my nut in. I tell you what giving me an i phone is like giving an Aborigine a Jet engine :lol: :lol:[/quot

Stick with the paper cup's joined with to a length of string!!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Trying the voice command and every time i say a name it gives me a different name. Its doing my nut in. I tell you what giving me an i phone is like giving an Aborigine a Jet engine :lol: :lol:

It cant understand your Wurzel accent Steve ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 pm

buy a samsung galaxy, i got a i phone but my daughters galaxy is the bollox :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:buy a samsung galaxy, i got a i phone but my daughters galaxy is the bollox :ayatollah:

The mrs has the Galaxy s2 Baz im going to have it next month when my contracts up for renewal it psses over the i phone 4! ;)

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 pm

my missus has the galaxy mini and even that is brill, i remember those red box's where you had a choice of 2p or 10p to make your fone call :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

iPhone 5 soon :D
Rumours are released 4oct

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 pm

who remembers the motorola phones that you had to be a weightlifter to carry around

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:who remembers the motorola phones that you had to be a weightlifter to carry around

They were bigger than a housebrick Baz :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:11 pm

A mate of a mate of a mate still carries an old school Phone, it can hold 4txts and had a little paper book stored in the back of the phone as a phonebook :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Probably bad voice recognition.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:53 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:my missus has the galaxy mini and even that is brill, i remember those red box's where you had a choice of 2p or 10p to make your fone call :lol: :lol:

Galaxy's, Mini's, we are on about Phones Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:my missus has the galaxy mini and even that is brill, i remember those red box's where you had a choice of 2p or 10p to make your fone call :lol: :lol:

Galaxy's, Mini's, we are on about Phones Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: um no wrong thread :oops:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:iPhone 5 soon :D

nah thats just the announcement date for the new Operating system for all the phones to be released. they expect the new phone a few weeks later

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:41 am

jezzy666 wrote:

nah thats just the announcement date for the new Operating system for all the phones to be released. they expect the new phone a few weeks later

WRONG!
OCT 4th is the date apple will be holding a live broadcasted event to release all info on the new iPhone range. They are planning to put the phones on shelves for OCT. 14th - I've also got a feeling ios5 will be out the Friday after OCT 4th.

Well we are on the subject - I would NEVER swap my iP4 for a samsung phone!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:54 am

Merlin wrote:
jezzy666 wrote:

WRONG!
OCT 4th is the date apple will be holding a live broadcasted event to release all info on the new iPhone range. They are planning to put the phones on shelves for OCT. 14th - I've also got a feeling ios5 will be out the Friday after OCT 4th.

Well we are on the subject - I would NEVER swap my iP4 for a samsung phone!!!

im sure thats exactly what i said :p though u did work it better. ive seen the OS5. im not overly impressed !!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:50 am

I've used iOS5 beta versions the past 6 weeks. The notification system is much better! In my opinion it is ALOT better than previous OS. However just because the galaxy has a dual core processor (advantage) over iP4 doesn't mean it's a better phone. Besides, iP5 will have a A5 Dual core processor that's used in the iPad 2 ;)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 am

Merlin wrote:I've used iOS5 beta versions the past 6 weeks. The notification system is much better! In my opinion it is ALOT better than previous OS. However just because the galaxy has a dual core processor (advantage) over iP4 doesn't mean it's a better phone. Besides, iP5 will have a A5 Dual core processor that's used in the iPad 2 ;)

i am excited for the notifications part, it looked alot better to use.

merlin do u work with apple in some kind of way?