Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff v Southhampton, Predictions?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Nobody seems to have started a thread on what they think the outcome will be tomorrow.It is going to be a tough one to win or even get anything from but with the resilience we have in our team I think we are going to battle it out keep a clean sheet and nick a goal for the the 3 points.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its easy to make excuses when your a couple of players down but im sure Malky will not want to do that and will work dam hard to avoid it.We still have a few who could score and even with the problems we have had lately we can give them a game.Ive looked on the saints forum and they have one or two doubters and im sure that number will increase as the game goes on.Miller wont get a better chance to show us what he can do especially when Earnie isnt hogging the ball. :D

Am I being positive or living in cloud cukoo land? What do you think is going to happen?

Re: Cardiff v Southhampton, Predictions?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=60645 :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

City 2 Southampton 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:01 pm

0-0 and I'll be happy with that

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm

happy with a 0-0 but i carnt see us getting anything with 3-4 out and no1 will be comming in :x

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

Lambert 2 - 1 pen

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

1-3 :(

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 pm

1-1 :(

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 pm

1-0 City, Miller. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:50 pm

I don't think we are strong enough when it comes to goal scoring, especially now as we've got Rudy and Earnie out, but our defence have been doing very well this season so far.

Cardiff 1-0 Southampton :ayatollah: