Man U vs Norwich Saturday

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm

Got two tickets for sale.. £60 for the pair

Re: Man U vs Norwich Saturday

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:49 pm

I think you are mistaking us for Plastics Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think you are mistaking us for Plastics Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i will be in Hull cheering on the City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Should be a good game that actually

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I think you are mistaking us for Plastics Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

No CHIEF not at all.. Family member has them and doesnt like football so trying to do someone a favour.. Cheers CHEIF ;)

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:

No CHIEF not at all.. Family member has them and doesnt like football so trying to do someone a favour.. Cheers CHEIF ;)

I before E Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 pm

sorry CHIEF, I was in a blind rage.. If you re scan the incriminating post then you'll see the first CHIEF was indeed spelt correctly. The shame :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 pm

hmmm ill get back to you about them. me and my mate are in manchester this weekend as we going to a gig at the warehouse project friday night. we have spoke to some friends whose company has a box at OT but if that falls through we will still want to catch a game up there. the other options are
acrington V aldershot
roachdale V wycombe
Everton V Liverpool ( would struggle for tickets)
Blackburn v man city
or Tranmere V bournmouth

i know there are other games on the north west but we are looking for a good game at a ground we have never been too.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:12 am

JonnieBlue wrote:Got two tickets for sale.. £60 for the pair

My mate will have em ,sent you a Pm. Man u fan from Coventry ;)

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:13 am

If this was a sunday game i would have been all over it mate, as i dont mind watching United and im not far from there, but im busy on sat!

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:20 am

£60 to watch the scums? lol

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 am

Anarch0 wrote:£60 to watch the scums? lol

he charging 360 for 2 tickets thats £30 a ticket. you can pay £27 on the day down the ccs so its a good deal tbf.