Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Human right issue number 2!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:05 pm

brainstorm - 1. dont commit a crime
2. get a subscription to sky
and you get all four :lol: criminals shouldn't even be given one sky sports channel anyway.... :?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:11 pm

They keep talking about cut backs, take the teles off the wall and sell them on ebay :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Sky Sports are subscription channels, so where is it breaching their human rights?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Dafydd wrote:Sky Sports are subscription channels, so where is it breaching their human rights?

Exactly if they win that perhaps you could do the same so you could get a free upgrade. HRL being abused and that is why it should be abolished NOW !!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm just surprised their not demanding HD & 3D as well. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:39 pm

castleblue wrote:I'm just surprised their not demanding HD & 3D as well. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dont give them ideas Chief :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
castleblue wrote:I'm just surprised their not demanding HD & 3D as well. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dont give them ideas Chief :lol:

I bet that some blood sucking no win no fee lawyer has already done that Nukes, all on legal aid of course. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:26 pm

They shouldnt be allowed teles :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:They shouldn't be allowed teles :twisted:

Of coarse they are allowed TVs Chief. How the f**k are they gonna play on there Play stations and
Xbox ? :? :? :? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

I recently went on a full tour of Parc prison with a volunteer organisation i was working with. Did you know inside they ware all their own clothes, have Two gyms a climbing wall, a little farm with horses, chickens, ducks and goats as well as two labradors. And some of the one ones on the sex offenders wing are allowed budges in there cells! I kind you not the place is like Ibiza! Just before the end of the tour they were bringing the food out and it looked lovely was starving too lol.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I'm embarrassed to live in this country.

They breached their victims 'human rights' so why the hell should we give them theirs?

Two words for anybody who has committed a serious crime... 'Firing Squad'.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:They shouldn't be allowed teles :twisted:

Of coarse they are allowed TVs Chief. How the f**k are they gonna play on there Play stations and
Xbox ? :? :? :? :evil: :evil: :evil:

I wasn't thinking :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:54 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:I recently went on a full tour of Parc prison with a volunteer organisation i was working with. Did you know inside they ware all their own clothes, have Two gyms a climbing wall, a little farm with horses, chickens, ducks and goats as well as two labradors. And some of the one ones on the sex offenders wing are allowed budges in there cells! I kind you not the place is like Ibiza! Just before the end of the tour they were bringing the food out and it looked lovely was starving too lol.

Well what is wrong with that? Prison is about rehabilitation and if Sky Sports 1 is being offerred as an incentive to behave in prison and learn the lesson of reward for effort then I think there is nothing wrong with that.

There might be many facilities at the prison, but most prisioners spend the vast majority of their time banged up in cells and whatever anyone might think that is not a very desireable life. Whilst I totally agree with making life harder for those serving a life sentence for the more serious crimes like murder, rape etc, I simply cannot see the sense in mistreating criminals who are jailed for far less serious crimes.

As for the above story frankly I think it is a load of old balony and a case of the media shit stirring.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Whitchurchbluebird wrote:I recently went on a full tour of Parc prison with a volunteer organisation i was working with. Did you know inside they ware all their own clothes, have Two gyms a climbing wall, a little farm with horses, chickens, ducks and goats as well as two labradors. And some of the one ones on the sex offenders wing are allowed budges in there cells! I kind you not the place is like Ibiza! Just before the end of the tour they were bringing the food out and it looked lovely was starving too lol.

Well what is wrong with that? Prison is about rehabilitation and if Sky Sports 1 is being offerred as an incentive to behave in prison and learn the lesson of reward for effort then I think there is nothing wrong with that.

There might be many facilities at the prison, but most prisioners spend the vast majority of their time banged up in cells and whatever anyone might think that is not a very desireable life. Whilst I totally agree with making life harder for those serving a life sentence for the more serious crimes like murder, rape etc, I simply cannot see the sense in mistreating criminals who are jailed for far less serious crimes.

As for the above story frankly I think it is a load of old balony and a case of the media shit stirring.

Ha ha bit paranoid in you mate! Have you got your tin foil hat on???
Ttust me its ture! And i'm not saying that they shouldn't have treats for good behaviour and so, But some of the facilities there are better than you would get down your local leisure center!
Come on do they really think they need a climbing wall? ( just gives them ideas if you ask me lol! )

What i was getting at is that if it wasn't so cushy they would think twice about going back!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Ha ha bit paranoid in you mate! Have you got your tin foil hat on???
Ttust me its ture! And i'm not saying that they shouldn't have treats for good behaviour and so, But some of the facilities there are better than you would get down your local leisure center!
Come on do they really think they need a climbing wall? ( just gives them ideas if you ask me lol! )

What i was getting at is that if it wasn't so cushy they would think twice about going back!

Used the Gym at Leyhill open prison. One of the best equiped Gyms i have ever used :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 pm

This country as gone crazy,if is not human rights then its health and safety.ther are far to many do gooders out ther trying to make the world a better place,but have no idea on how the world works..