Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Fails In Bid To Bring In Loans!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -29494384/ :( :ayatollah:

Re: Malky Fails In Bid To Bring In Loans!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Bummer!

We could do with some cover for these two games.

Ah well, at least we know the Club have been trying

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 pm

I'm not that worried, at least we know we got the likes of Ralls, Meades, Farah and Wildig to step up. We've done it before and we can do it again!! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:I'm not that worried, at least we know we got the likes of Ralls, Meades, Farah and Wildig to step up. We've done it before and we can do it again!! :ayatollah:

It doesnt mean he hasnt got a few ready to sign up on the 31st though.

this emergency thing is a separate issue isnt it?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

I think it could be seperate......I guess the key for us, is just getting through the next two games, and hope the international break will give our players a chance to recover.

But to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing the likes of Ralls, Wildig and Meades stepping up. At least in that way our club benefits by giving youngters a chance to gain experience and fight for the first team places. I've never been keen on loans, especially after last season (with exceptions of Bellamy and Ramsey) they dont give a crap about our club.

However, we should only use the loan system unless the situation arises......and to be honest I dont think we need loans coming in, I think we got some good players in the development team who are getting better every time.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:
azz_ccfc wrote:I'm not that worried, at least we know we got the likes of Ralls, Meades, Farah and Wildig to step up. We've done it before and we can do it again!! :ayatollah:

Spot on we have a short term need to cover injuries with our forwards and a longer term issue to bring in players to complete the squad. Having watched MM interview today he said the club had been making phonecalls for the last 10 days, but because of the injuries situation the club made 6 calls yesterday and were making more today.

At the end of the day if we don't get the short term loans the good news is we are trying to get the standard loans, or for the rest of the season loans, in place.

MM said today it's not about money it's about getting clubs to agree to release players, doing the financials and getting players to agree to come. MM has done a first class job so far lets just wait and -

Watch this space. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:36 pm

azz_ccfc wrote:I think it could be seperate......I guess the key for us, is just getting through the next two games, and hope the international break will give our players a chance to recover.

But to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing the likes of Ralls, Wildig and Meades stepping up. At least in that way our club benefits by giving youngters a chance to gain experience and fight for the first team places. I've never been keen on loans, especially after last season (with exceptions of Bellamy and Ramsey) they dont give a crap about our club.

However, we should only use the loan system unless the situation arises......and to be honest I dont think we need loans coming in, I think we got some good players in the development team who are getting better every time.

We do need at least two long term ones in my eyes. Malky has rightly given Miller
and Earnie a fair crack of the whip. Its not going to work with those two together.
We do need cover out wide, obvious now like.

Apart from that I think we got a good squad

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 pm

MM said "its not suited the player or the club" which means one of a few things the player dont want to come or the money is not the rite offer from us or maybe the club the players are at just said no for there own reasons ,i think we are skint badly myself and carnt afford anything,but we will get through it im sure:? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 pm

castleblue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

MM said today it's not about money it's about getting clubs to agree to release players, doing the financials and getting players to agree to come. MM has done a first class job so far lets just wait and -

Watch this space. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I guess the key here is, we havent just brought in any players on loan for the sake of it, because then in my opinion it doesnt benefit our club.

Taffy I do agree we need 2-3 players on long term, but that would have to be a 93 day loan option with the option of signing or extending the loan. Even if we dont get them, to be honest not all is lost, but it would be ideal during christmas, especially when we have congested fixtures.

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:56 pm

My dear Taffy,do you honestly believe everything your told,dont you think that maybe that managers will say things that supporters want to hear?....oh by the way Taffy,the moon is made of cheese

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:11 pm

taffyapple wrote:

31st September - now that would be unusual!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

oh well we go with what we have, Naylor and Hudson are easily covered, earnie Rudy not in the first team.

Only real loss to the first Eleven is Conway although the bench will have little.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear Taffy,do you honestly believe everything your told,dont you think that maybe that managers will say things that supporters want to hear?....oh by the way Taffy,the moon is made of cheese

So your saying im WRONG to believe that our manager might be telling the truth?

Pray tell what inside info you have? none is my guess.

So after years of bullshit coming from Cardiff City I suddenly start to
believe? Or decide to give the club the benefit of the doubt?

Yeh right, im just a gullible fool :banghead: