Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This Made Me Chuckle.....

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

Yes, I know it's another Swansea thread but it's still worth a look!!

We provide a 'service' for the Liberty Stadium and our sales executive (who is a Jack) just phoned me to say that they have not received their 'service'?!? I've checked our system and had GREAT delight in telling him their account is on stop because of non-payment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: This Made Me Chuckle.....

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am

Heh.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:57 am

Im lost :?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:07 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Im lost :?

we have put their account on stop because they haven't paid their bill, my colleague says it's about the 3rd or 4th time we have had to suspend their service because they haven't paid us.....Premiership, You're Having a Laugh!!

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Chardy wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Im lost :?

we have put their account on stop because they haven't paid their bill, my colleague says it's about the 3rd or 4th time we have had to suspend their service because they haven't paid us.....Premiership, You're Having a Laugh!!

Ah right, in fairness they are like no other club that only pay bills when they have too. Bet we dont pay that many but I understand your joy to the JB rep.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 pm

What 'service' do you provide? It's always worth a laugh :D

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Dafydd wrote:What 'service' do you provide? It's always worth a laugh :D

Crash helmets and shin pads for golf buggies...

Vinegar for the chips on the shoulders...

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Believe it or not, it's Waste Management!!! It's the only place we service where the bins come back with less in than when they went out!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Chardy wrote:

Believe it or not, it's Waste Management!!! It's the only place we service where the bins come back with less in than when they went out!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: