P RIDSDALE VINDICATED

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

http://www.teamtalk.com/cardiff-city/72 ... y-decision

Re: P RIDSDALE VINDICATED

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 am

still a c**t :evil: :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 am

Its beyond me how the fat slimey conning b*stard gets away with it, Karma will get him one day.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 am

CF14-SE14 wrote:still a c**t :evil: :twisted:

Yer but Im getting better ! :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 am

Robbing b*stard ............... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Charges ... story.html

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:35 am

Good on him. Bet it's been hard for him, having people try and smear his name constantly.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 am

Colin'sReversibleHat wrote:Good on him. Bet it's been hard for him, having people try and smear his name constantly.

Good grief... just a co-incidence the administrator overseeing Plymouth happened to be a friend, eh?

And like it or not, RIDSDALE pushed the Golden Ticket scheme as going towards incoming players when he knew full well we were under a transfer embargo. Forgot his comments about Ledley in front of fans too?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 am

THE ORIGINAL Mr TEFLON, NOTHING STICKS TO THIS PRAT :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:43 am

"“After a thorough analysis of this new evidence, and due to the reluctance of those supporters who raised concerns to provide witness statements, the Council considered that a conviction after trial was unlikely. Consequently, the Council has decided to discontinue the prosecution.”

So there we go.

All those fans who claimed moral outrage, complained... basically bottled it when it came to the somewhat vital task of providing statements.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:still a c**t :evil: :twisted:

Yer but Im getting better ! :lol:

:lol: You took it well! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm

nerd wrote:"“After a thorough analysis of this new evidence, and due to the reluctance of those supporters who raised concerns to provide witness statements, the Council considered that a conviction after trial was unlikely. Consequently, the Council has decided to discontinue the prosecution.”

So there we go.

All those fans who claimed moral outrage, complained... basically bottled it when it came to the somewhat vital task of providing statements.

Sounds like it eh?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:
nerd wrote:"“After a thorough analysis of this new evidence, and due to the reluctance of those supporters who raised concerns to provide witness statements, the Council considered that a conviction after trial was unlikely. Consequently, the Council has decided to discontinue the prosecution.”

So there we go.

Sounds like it eh?

Yup.

I've no time for Ridsdale, I'm positive there was a case to answer. Except now we'll never know how strong the case was due to those who could have made the case being spineless.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

nerd wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So there we go.

Sounds like it eh?

Yup.

I've no time for Ridsdale, I'm positive there was a case to answer. Except now we'll never know how strong the case was due to those who could have made the case being spineless.

Sounds like a bit of a joke.

If you are going to give it big time then follow it through.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:18 am

Martyn1963 wrote:Robbing b*stard ............... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

How ? You pay you season ticket to watch 'football' and I believe we are were all still able to do that and I'm able to renew my season ticket at a price freeze , even now .I do laugh @ so called City supported moaning about this.... I would have thought (or liked to have) that these so called 'supporters' would be buying their tickets early anyway, like the 'true' fans they're meant to be.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:24 am

Vindicated?? Was that word used??

Lack of supporting evidence was suggested

Whatever the rights or wrongs (and there are, as always TWO camps on this subject) it is over now and we need to move on

The Riddler has gone, the Malaysians are here and we now have a manager that the majority support

Let's look forward and not backward, eh??

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:32 am

Sven Ghali wrote:The Riddler has gone, the Malaysians are here and we now have a manager that the majority support

Well said !. I didn't like the move, but understand the reasons why it was done (it was to save the Club) and at the end of the day I always renew early, the Club still honoured the 5 year price freeze and I was still able to watch City .

So at the end of the day, I never lost out at all

Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:59 am

Whether it was a scam or not, I still would have bought my season tickets early for me and my family. (5 tickets) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: plus got the 5 yr price freeze, so time to forget it and move on. We are in a new eira now.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 am

smilebit wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:The Riddler has gone, the Malaysians are here and we now have a manager that the majority support

Well said !. I didn't like the move, but understand the reasons why it was done (it was to save the Club) and at the end of the day I always renew early, the Club still honoured the 5 year price freeze and I was still able to watch City .

So at the end of the day, I never lost out at all

That is the reason why I thought this prosecution would never hold up. Like you I bought my season ticket in exchange for a 5 year price freeze and up till now that is what I'm getting.

It is true that later on Ridsdale tagged on the buying of players and promotion refund to the deal, but that was well after the offer was launched and it would be next to impossible to prove that was fraudulent.

That said the offer may have been 'misleading' as Ridsdale knows very well how to sail close to the wind but on that basis the best you could expect from that is a refund, providing you complained within a reasonable amount of time.