Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone agree with me

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:34 pm

That Gerrard should captain the side, in place of Hudson, dispite his lack of pace he leads by example and gives his all. I also think the Blake Gerrard partnership is better than Hudson and Gerrard

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by jammsy 1927 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: anyone agree with me

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:35 pm

super kev :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:38 am

Well the answer is no one agrees with me

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:43 am

nobody knows what the off pitch and changing room influence hudson gives, it would be unfair to swap him

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 am

No :D

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:55 am

Kev to quiet for me for Captain. Gerrard yeah good shout. Hudson for me is becoming a liability again but that's my opinion. When Taylor is fit one will have to drop out and Hudson should be the one.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:05 am

Gerrard is the only liability in the back line at the moment. He gives the ball away with needless passes and ridiculous attempted through balls all the time.....there's a reason DJ had hudson as captain, the same reason MM has him as captain......a dam good pro his gives his all with plenty of experience......just because gerrard is a 100% and thumps his chest doesnt mean he's good captain material, or a good player for that matter!
Last edited by CraigCCFC on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:05 am

I would agree that Gerrard has overtaken Hudson at the back now. There's not
much to choose between them at best, but to me, Gerrard is a never-say-die
type player. He will spit blood for Cardiff City. It will be interesting to see him
and Darcy play a full game Wednesday, cos im pretty sure we all agree the last
time we had a stand-out partnership at the back was when they played together
season before last. They looked comfortable against leicester apart from last
ten minutes which was understandable

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:31 am

jammsy 1927 wrote:That Gerrard should captain the side, in place of Hudson, dispite his lack of pace he leads by example and gives his all. I also think the Blake Gerrard partnership is better than Hudson and Gerrard

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He was the capatain of Walsall the season before we signed him , so why not ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:15 am

Yes gerrard for captain :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:38 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Gerrard is the only liability in the back line at the moment. He gives the ball away with needless passes and ridiculous attempted through balls all the time.....there's a reason DJ had hudson as captain, the same reason MM has him as captain......a dam good pro his gives his all with plenty of experience......just because gerrard is a 100% and thumps his chest doesnt mean he's good captain material, or a good player for that matter!

this

Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Someone said at half time on Sunday that we had looked better at the back since half time, thats because Darcy Blake came on. I would have Hudson and Blake at the back every week.

Gerrard, captain? Shouldnt be in the team. Liability, distribution is shocking.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Someone said at half time on Sunday that we had looked better at the back since half time, thats because Darcy Blake came on. I would have Hudson and Blake at the back every week.

Gerrard, captain? Shouldnt be in the team. Liability, distribution is shocking.

this too