Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warehouse Workers

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Fortune Woods UK warehouse is fully up and running. As promised work gets offered on here first.

We currently have some casual work as when required unloading our containers on arrival from China and general warehouse work.

If you are fit and healthy with a bit of a brain and fancy a bit of work - email your details to fortunewoods@btconnect.com

Drivers - we are okay at the moment but each week need more so if you wish to put your name forward for the next positions available please feel free to do so.

The warehouse is in Llantrisant .

The driving work can take you anywhere in the UK.

Re: Warehouse Workers

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Whats the hours and wage Steve ?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi Steve,

Thanks a lot for posting this here, I'm sure it will help loads of people out!

My dad has recently retired after 45 years working for Renault / Fiat as a Mechanic.

He's bored senseless and is apart of the generation that truely loves to get up in the morning and go to work!

He is desperate for a job as day time TV is driving him nuts! Do you have any part time hours available, he's looking for 15-20 hours a week?

He also has a fantastic personal reference from Renault, not the standard corporate references that are so common these days!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 pm

12thMan wrote:Hi Daya,

My dad has recently retired after 45 years working for Renault / Fiat as a Mechanic.

He's bored senseless and is apart of the generation that truely loves to get up in the morning and go to work!

He is desperate for a job as day time TV is driving him nuts! Do you have any part time hours available, he's looking for 15-20 hours a week?

He also has a fantastic personal reference from Renault, not the standard corporate references that are so common these days!

He sounds perfect mate - drop his details into the email address mate - stick a note on it 12th mans Dad !!! i'll have a chat with my warehouse manager to ensure he gets first shout !

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Double G wrote:Whats the hours and wage Steve ?

Flexiable as the containers arrive mate - for instance we have 15 landing in the next 2 weeks , they take about 2 hours for a team of 5/6 to unload properly - then theres reorganising for delivery etc - to be honest best bet is to drop an email as they will be given to my warehouse manager who oversees it all mate.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Daya wrote:

He sounds perfect mate - drop his details into the email address mate - stick a note on it 12th mans Dad !!! i'll have a chat with my warehouse manager to ensure he gets first shout !

Thanks a lot for getting back to me mate, I will send the details through. Really appreciate your help with this!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:47 pm

12thMan wrote:
Daya wrote:

Thanks a lot for getting back to me mate, I will send the details through. Really appreciate your help with this!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no worries - you got PM mate. ( oh it will cost you a T-shirt!! for my City supporting Daughters :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Well done for doing this for the people on this forum Daya :ayatollah: Top Man.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Well done for doing this for the people on this forum Daya :ayatollah: Top Man.

I agree, can't fault it! Daya is a top man!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:03 pm

have emailed it.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

i will be calling in for a cuppa, its a bit far for Annis to travel :lol:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:25 am

Good on you daya, credit when its due i dont like 90% of your posts mostly about another team who i used to love when i was a kid but hate them now but thats going off the topic, :ayatollah: well done for giving people a chance of earning a wage if i lived nearer i would have a crack myself :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:14 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Well done for doing this for the people on this forum Daya :ayatollah: Top Man.

All banter aside....

I agree. Well done Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: