Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: el hadji diouf

Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:52 am

Jeez i love the way ppl assume that he is a prick and a tosser just because of what he does on the football pitch. Some of the comments on this thread seem to amaze me before you comment have you actually ever met the fella off the football pitch ? !!! Speak as you find ffs !!! never judge a book by its cover ! If Cardiff went in for him i think he could be a handful for cardiff if im completely honest. I may be slated for these comments but quite frankly i dont give 2 funnnnnkkks because some comments on this thread is laughable IMO !!!! HOWEVER Lets hope the mighty Cardiff City do the business tommorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:Jeez i love the way ppl assume that he is a prick and a tosser just because of what he does on the football pitch. Some of the comments on this thread seem to amaze me before you comment have you actually ever met the fella off the football pitch ? !!! Speak as you find ffs !!! never judge a book by its cover ! If Cardiff went in for him i think he could be a handful for cardiff if im completely honest. I may be slated for these comments but quite frankly i dont give 2 funnnnnkkks because some comments on this thread is laughable IMO !!!! HOWEVER Lets hope the mighty Cardiff City do the business tommorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... shame.html :roll: :roll:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:08 am

I personally can't stand the man and would not wont him at our club, but are we in any sort of position too take the moral high ground on this one ?

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:21 am

JonCCFC wrote:100% no. He's a c**t.

I think that's exactly what we are a missing, a c**t. Every good team is built round a c**t, wether or not it's EHD is another matter, but we definitely lack a c**t.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 am

I personally can't stand the man and would not wont him at our club, but are we in any sort of position too take the moral high ground on this one ?

yes mate, i agree! good point

Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:13 pm

PtB wrote:

I think that's exactly what we are a missing, a c**t. Every good team is built round a c**t, wether or not it's EHD is another matter, but we definitely lack a c**t.

I used to think that, not so much anymore. If someone wants to play for Cardiff City, then I don't care if he's a c**t. But I don't want El Hadji Diouf anywhere near this club. Any other c**t will do, just not him. :lol:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
PtB wrote:

I used to think that, not so much anymore. If someone wants to play for Cardiff City, then I don't care if he's a c**t. But I don't want El Hadji Diouf anywhere near this club. Any other c**t will do, just not him. :lol:

Totally agree .. he's a horrible excuse for a human being .. totally tw*t... don't ever want his type wearing a city shirt... complete C**t...!!!

Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:59 pm

He's training at Chadwell Heath lads - hes our c**t.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Daya wrote:He's training at Chadwell Heath lads - hes our c**t.

maybe the two of you can share a ride in this ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:12 pm

a player who is good when he plays, but personally i dont want a player of his attitude pulling on a blue shirt

Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Has fan power won on this one with what they think of El Hadji Diouf :o

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/We ... 22807.html

Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Let's hope Diouf is on his way to another club - Not Cardiff...Otherwise we should follow the lead of the WHU fans :ayatollah:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... Diouf.html