Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DISGUSTED!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 am

I have just been and had a glance at a rival board.......................NEVER AGAIN. they have a thread regarding niose during the silence yesterday and that it was probably an unfortunate disabled ladmaking an involuntary noise , reasonable you would think, then they start talking "Mong" "Mongo man". (The username was Ian Gibson)

What if the guys carers/parents read this? is this not as bad as the stinking SUN/Mail?

Shant bother going there again

Re: DISGUSTED!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 am

I never heared any noise whatsoever from the Ninian , apart from the general noise outside the bowl where people most prob didnt know what was going on ??

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 am

Ignorance. No big deal. Really

Just proves the feller who posted it has a disability
of his own and doesnt even realise it

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21 am

I must say how respectful the silence was.
But we have have the best fans and the best Manager

IN MALKY WE TRUST

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:21 am

probably a 16 year old keyboard warrior who posted it,the minute silence was observed impeccably yesterday and at blackpool

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I have just been and had a glance at a rival board.......................NEVER AGAIN. they have a thread regarding niose during the silence yesterday and that it was probably an unfortunate disabled ladmaking an involuntary noise , reasonable you would think, then they start talking "Mong" "Mongo man". (The username was Ian Gibson)

What if the guys carers/parents read this? is this not as bad as the stinking SUN/Mail?

If the guy's carers or parents read that thread then it's up to them to complain. Personally I don't think things are helped by being over sensitive about matters which don't concern you or me.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:48 am

And now they can read it on our board,shouldn't give these sorts anytime, its wasted on them.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:15 pm

I started the thread and i generally thought that there was a noise not including young kids, disabled.

I never set it up to have a go at disable people and apologize if you thought that

Im not that type of person and never will be

I thought that I asked a general question, and just wanted too find out

I apologize now if anyone thought I went out of hand

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Pinster25 wrote:I started the thread and i generally thought that there was a noise not including young kids, disabled.

I never set it up to have a go at disable people and apologize if you thought that

Pinster. Your post was indeed totally respectful to the person.
My horror was how the thread deteriorated when the "Sick" comments were raised.

Still, You cant polish a turd I suppose.
:ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Pinster25 wrote:I started the thread and i generally thought that there was a noise not including young kids, disabled.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:

Good to know it wasnt me you thinking about then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But you are completely right reading some of those comments are very unessacary and just hope the person who the made comments apologizes on this forum

Once again to clerify to anybody else that thread was not made for a joke, it was made in respect of disabled, made for seeing if anybody else around the stadium around heard noises during the silence, not including like disabled and young children

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I never heared any noise whatsoever from the Ninian , apart from the general noise outside the bowl where people most prob didnt know what was going on ??

Martyn, it came from the family stand.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I have just been and had a glance at a rival board.......................NEVER AGAIN. they have a thread regarding niose during the silence yesterday and that it was probably an unfortunate disabled ladmaking an involuntary noise , reasonable you would think, then they start talking "Mong" "Mongo man". (The username was Ian Gibson)

Can you link to the post? Can't see it over there. Wonder if they will complain about posts being deleted?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

I was watching on the TV and someone done a sheep noise and there was one other strange noise. But as the TV commentator said it was impeccable. But twenty odd thousand you will always get 1 or 2 idiots.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Wached match on sky the silence was observed impecabley by both set of fans you could have heared a pin drop. even sky sports comented on it.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:40 pm

dai-ton wrote:

Wached match on sky the silence was observed impecabley by both set of fans you could have heared a pin drop. even sky sports comented on it.

I thought it was impeccable too.

One or two slight noises does not automatically add up to disrespect.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Please note that I am not the Ian Gibson refered to

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 pm

The bit I cant understand is, if I was sat there and heard someone being disrespectful and and spouting stuff. I would just have to chin him, sorry. So maybe it was a genuine involuntary noise.

I would think you would have to be very brave indeed to do "Solo" sheep impressions at CCS.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:The bit I cant understand is, if I was sat there and heard someone being disrespectful and and spouting stuff. I would just have to chin him, sorry. So maybe it was a genuine involuntary noise.

I would think you would have to be very brave indeed to do "Solo" sheep impressions at CCS.

On the TV Chief it was clear as mud. Just one person one baaa.