Are you happy with M M so far ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Who is happy with Malky ? Poll

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 am

Who is happy with Malky as manager so far

Re: Who is happy with Malky ? Poll

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:15 am

Steve as much as I love you, I cant believe we are even having a poll on this :twisted:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:17 am

milly44 wrote:Steve as much as I love you, I cant believe we are even having a poll on this :twisted:

Just putting to bed some of the critasism that is going around. Just to prove they are in the minority.
Milly i agree but i cant believe some are on his back :evil: :evil:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:20 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:Steve as much as I love you, I cant believe we are even having a poll on this :twisted:

Just putting to bed some of the critasism that is going around. Just to prove they are in the minority.

Well my ones in!!

BRING BACK DAVE JONES!!

(kidding!!) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:22 am

A ridiculous Poll - the man is superb.

sometimes its the players who let the manager down not just a manager making wrong decisions.

Yes we all have opinions about millar and earnie - but apart from that and given the finances and dead wood here, isnt it refreshing that we have a manager with OUR best interests at heart? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Malkay is an absolute diamond and your right Nukes the vast majority of City fans feel this way. At the end of every game MM thanks his players and then applauds the fans, have you noticed how many fans are waiting for him to do it and return the applause.

Malkay has established a great affinity with the fans no doubt about it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

P.S: Anyone who votes NO needs to get a grip. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 am

eddiep wrote:A ridiculous Poll - the man is superb.

sometimes its the players who let the manager down not just a manager making wrong decisions.

Yes we all have opinions about millar and earnie - but apart from that and given the finances and dead wood here, isnt it refreshing that we have a manager with OUR best interests at heart? :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:24 am

Not a ridiculas poll at all Chief. Just to prove to Malky that the vast majority are 100% behind him :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:56 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Not a ridiculas poll at all Chief. Just to prove to Malky that the vast majority are 100% behind him :ayatollah:

I'd be more interested in the person who voted that he WASNT happy with
Malky stating his reasons

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 am

taffyapple wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

probably a jack c**t

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:59 am

It has gotta be the midfield general!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:00 am

taffyapple wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Midfield-General or Polo because Malky didn't sign Messi :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

We have got a top manager here, if we get promoted this year or next a problem we will have will be keeping him for the entire season ala Owen Coyle.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Could be Big Boss Man Or Thatchers Gold Trollers who for reasons to themselves make idiots of themselves on this Board

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Hmmmmmm 98% happy with Malky :D Shall we hold off the march for a little longer then Lads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: