Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PANORAMA - DODGY DEALINGS.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 am

In the next few weeks there is to be a bombshell dropped on 3 top flight managers in the british game.
Regarding bungs, transfer dealings, use of agents, and bribing family members into there sons signatures.
May be worth a watch...... :ayatollah:

Re: PANORAMA - DODGY DEALINGS.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:25 am

The problem with panorama is they always give out little bit's of information but never really reveal anything earth shattering like they claim, with the 'drugs scandal' and 'drugs being rife' in football, they only revealed Gary O'connor and claimed there were others, of course there are going to be certain cases but Panorma just put ideas in people's minds and let their imaginations run wild, there are never any hard core facts

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 am

Football is corrupt its a fact of life a sad one at that :( :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:The problem with panorama is they always give out little bit's of information but never really reveal anything earth shattering like they claim, with the 'drugs scandal' and 'drugs being rife' in football, they only revealed Gary O'connor and claimed there were others, of course there are going to be certain cases but Panorma just put ideas in people's minds and let their imaginations run wild, there are never any hard core facts

According to the guy whos dishing the dirt, he will name and shame the managers, and they will find it very hard to remain in football after it, right or wrong it will be intresting to see who they are....

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:27 am

Bellamys barmy army wrote:The problem with panorama is they always give out little bit's of information but never really reveal anything earth shattering like they claim, with the 'drugs scandal' and 'drugs being rife' in football, they only revealed Gary O'connor and claimed there were others, of course there are going to be certain cases but Panorma just put ideas in people's minds and let their imaginations run wild, there are never any hard core facts

UMM! it was dispatches NOT panarama

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:49 am

Ahhh your right, Dispatches are the one's who never reveal anything, so if panorama reveal who these managers are surely the clubs would know about it before it hits TV ? Sounds like it could be an intresting programme

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:22 am

When is this being aired ??

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:23 am

heard milly does dodgy dealing. :shock:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:When is this being aired ??

In a few weeks apparently.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Does it exspose the millichip prostitution racket :D

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

if you look at my previous posts im not one for name dropping and gossip but ive heard from decent sources that one of the managers to be named in this is allegedly linked to spurs and allegedly has a son who is alot better looking than him who allegedly works for sky sports. i prob shouldnt say his name for legal reasons... this is all alleged afterall.

:old:

the only way i could see this particular manager not being named is if he has paid himself out of trouble.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm

The Bean Spiller is a Football agent about to retire.. He was on TalkSport last night.. He will spill info on managers who took payments for players and made payments for players.. he is open and honest in his accounts and says the highest he got paid by a club was 900k for one player, and that he once bought a car for a young players parents as they couldnt afford to travel to watch there boy...in order to get the boy to commit to his agent work.... He also states that he has taken all his info to the F.A ..AND THEY WERENT INTRESTED....

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Baconface is another one involved allegedly, we all know about the Spuds manager's murky past.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Easy guess... Redknapp...Top bloke but dodgy as hell....Sam Allardyce...And I'd even say Sir Alex

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:Does it exspose the millichip prostitution racket :D

If he does, your coming down with me!! :twisted:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Any 'dodgy' Chairmen (perhaps from the Leeds area) invoved at all?? :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Everyone knows redknapp is dodgy as hell

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Everyone knows redknapp is dodgy as hell

dont say that about your slightly older twin!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 pm

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Everyone knows redknapp is dodgy as hell

dont say that about your slightly older twin!

Jamie ain't to much older than me? ;)

How's princess Fiona these days :D

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 pm

milly44 wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Does it exspose the millichip prostitution racket :D

If he does, your coming down with me!! :twisted:
those smugglked women from Neath was not my idea, i will squeall like a raped pig :D