Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAD DAY IN CITY HISTORY

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 am

As of this week im moving over with my brother to the Canton Stand , the stewards can go f**k themselves im off to sing my heart out and support the team i love over in the singing section Goodbye Ninian Stand and thanks for the memories :ayatollah:

Re: SAD DAY IN CITY HISTORY

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:01 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:As of this week im moving over with my brother to the Canton Stand , the stewards can go f**k themselves im off to sing my heart out and support the team i love over in the singing section Goodbye Ninian Stand and thanks for the memories :ayatollah:

best thing you will ever do. People who moan about the ninian i dont get. come join the canton...
ELY BOY YOUR NEXT :D

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:13 am

OK see you weds ;)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:16 am

milly44 wrote:
ccfcgrangeend wrote:As of this week im moving over with my brother to the Canton Stand , the stewards can go f**k themselves im off to sing my heart out and support the team i love over in the singing section Goodbye Ninian Stand and thanks for the memories :ayatollah:

best thing you will ever do. People who moan about the ninian i dont get. come join the canton...
ELY BOY YOUR NEXT :D

Milly i gave it time but nothing has changed THE SIT DOWN BRIGADE are ruining it so im giving in and moving over 105 hopefully :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:19 am

half way up behind the goal i am, whatever block that is, not much room by us though as baz is there :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

milly44 wrote:half way up behind the goal i am, whatever block that is, not much room by us though as baz is there :lol:

ALL done block 106 towards the back moving over after Wednesdays game , so the next home league game after Southampton i will be over there . Any ideas for me what i can do for my last game in the Ninian Stand ? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:36 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:
milly44 wrote:half way up behind the goal i am, whatever block that is, not much room by us though as baz is there :lol:

ALL done block 106 towards the back moving over after Wednesdays game , so the next home league game after Southampton i will be over there . Any ideas for me what i can do for my last game in the Ninian Stand ? :ayatollah:

yeh dont forget to pick up the foil from your prawn sarnies on the way out :D

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 am

ccfcgrangeend wrote:

Please punch that knob steward who stands down the front of 117 - no neck and glasses

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:43 am

Just thought i would ignore all stewards

CAN YOU SIT DOWN PLEASE ?

ERM NO

YOU GONNA HAVE TO SIT DOWN

AH GO f**k YOURSELF :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Good choice Jamie!

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm

More loyal supporters being forced off to the naughty corner that is the Canton. All for wanting to support the team. Thanks, football club :twisted:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Good choice Jamie!

Ah well. There's my identity from the stewards gone cheers Fish I'm in the Canton Wednesday now , so Leicester was my last game in the Ninian soy loyalties have changed to the Canton Stand :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

GET JAMIE SWAILES OUT OF THE CANTON STAND his bro can stay

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Yesterday was the last straw I've had a gutsful of the stewards Canon stand here we come :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:55 pm

welcome mats out for you ed but not your bro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 pm

tomo wrote:welcome mats out for you ed but not your bro :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Keep my seat warm tomo I'm on my way over JAMIE SWALES CANTON ARMY :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: keep your arses off my SEATS :old: