Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The real reason why we should get rid of human rights laws

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 am

When will the elitist left be given the boot and told that the vast majority do not agree with them

This guy should be on the first plane out after being released from prison

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:42 am

Are own country is a f*cking joke lets be fair i could go on for 3 pages of the reasons why :twisted:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:18 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Are own country is a f*cking joke lets be fair i could go on for 3 pages of the reasons why :twisted:

Mate, this worlds a fuckig joke. It's fully of greedy, corrupt selfish politicians, bankers and oil companies.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 am

id say before you so easily give away your human rights and civil liberties away watch this
http://youtu.be/pXq5F8Dus-c

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:22 am

JONNY012697 wrote:id say before you so easily give away your human rights and civil liberties away watch this

I'd say this Eritrean c**t gave up all his human rights in Britain when he helped plot
the murder of hundreds of British People?

Are you saying its right he should stay here then?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:09 am

JONNY012697 wrote:id say before you so easily give away your human rights and civil liberties away watch this

I do-not have a problem with Human Rights/Civil Liberties but I certainly have a problem with the way Judges are interpreting this law.

Frankly if this guy is hell bent on blowing us all up, then as far as I'm concerned my and those of millions of other British people's Human Rights are being sacrifaced to protect this odious little man.

Also if the Judges love these people so much, then any right to remain in this country should be on condition that these dangerous individuals should live next door to the Judge who granted the leave to stay.

Believe me it wouldn't take long for a complete change of mind to kick in when it was them who are put in danger, rather than the rest of us.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 am

No, we should definitely NOT get rid of Human Rights Laws. We need to change the ways in which they are used on TERRORISTS and other such folk.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 am

Britain should opt out of it. Its ridiculous. But at the same
time we all know full well how coppers shit all over our rights.

What that video fails to mention is that the vast majority of
the wrongdoings there were challenged and righted using
British Law, not the Human Rights laws.

Anything that lets these scummy cunts stay in our Country when
they quite evidently hate us should be abolished.

What it all boils down to is... abide by British Law, if you dont
want to,, then f**k off somewhere else.

Blair and his cronies sneaked in hundreds of draconian laws, but
none of them ever get passed an appeal court. What the coppers
hope is that you'll just lie down and take it..

you dont NEED Europe to take the coppers on

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:32 am

The Human rights law is a joke. How did it help our Lads that got sent down for bouncing up and down ? But that terrorist is not the only one is he. One recently was jailed for 12 years but was reduced to 8 on appeal. And was released after only 3 years and because of his H R he can't be deported back to Somalia but he is the most high risk Terrorist there is. Even a top Cop said what is the point of arresting them if the judges are just going to release them. I am sorry but Politicians and Judges are no better than those terrorists.
Remember our previous governments have trained, funded and armed the Taliban. It was previous Governments that bought in the Human rights act (But it is there just to protect the criminals. When did you ever here it helping a normal person) It is this Government that promised us it would totally reform the HRA and they lied to us. So in my opinion they are just as much scum as those worthless waste of skin they call terrorists :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 am

Midfield general wrote::evil:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ondon.html

I was ready to argue with you especially when I saw a link to the Daily Fail, but I actually agree.
Send him the f**k back the utter c**t :evil:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:The Human rights law is a joke. How did it help our Lads that got sent down for bouncing up and down ? But that terrorist is not the only one is he. One recently was jailed for 12 years but was reduced to 8 on appeal. And was released after only 3 years and because of his H R he can't be deported back to Somalia but he is the most high risk Terrorist there is. Even a top Cop said what is the point of arresting them if the judges are just going to release them. I am sorry but Politicians and Judges are no better than those terrorists.
Remember our previous governments have trained, funded and armed the Taliban. It was previous Governments that bought in the Human rights act (But it is there just to protect the criminals. When did you ever here it helping a normal person) It is this Government that promised us it would totally reform the HRA and they lied to us. So in my opinion they are just as much scum as those worthless waste of skin they call terrorists :evil: :evil: :evil:

Exactly my point mate. British law is there to protect us all (unfortunately
it does not include football supporters cos the whole establishment hates
us)

Even though some f**k off stupid laws have been passed. The judiciary will
be loathe to prosecute little old ladies or innocent young girls.

However, these terrorists immediately threaten our judges with the Human
Rights Act... and the sad old fuckers just bend down and take it up the arse
on behalf off terrorism

Do we really need Europe to tell us we cannot deport people who's sole purpose
in life is to kill our wives and children?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Government officials are desperate to deport the Islamic fundamentalist back to his native Eritrea but have been told they cannot because he could face ‘inhumane treatment or punishment’.

Well if we cannot send this worthless piece of shit back to where he came from then we should make sure he's locked up so he can't do any harm. Personally i would say f*ck his human rights and would put him in a small airless room and attatch a cattle prod to his testicles. After that see if he wants to go home to face inhumane treatment or punishment :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 pm

I thought we were all boycotting the Daily Mail?

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:and the sad old fuckers just bend down and take it up the arse
on behalf of terrorism

That my vote for quote of the year :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

hooligan858 wrote:I thought we were all boycotting the Daily Mail?

What paper can we read then Chief ? So i know the rules

Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:33 pm

taffyapple wrote:

I'd say this Eritrean c**t gave up all his human rights in Britain when he helped plot
the murder of hundreds of British People?

Are you saying its right he should stay here then?

no im not saying its right for this terrorist to be protected by the people he has openly admitted to strike terror on and i think its is appalling that this man uses his human rights and civil liberties to keep him in the country. Sometimes lawyers and judges find loopholes in laws to get what they want and thats the system we live in does it need to be changed yes it does, how do we change it i dont know i havent got an answer for that.
One thing i do know is the documentary shows what happens when governments start chipping away at our civil liberties and human rights, which fundementally keep us protected and safe from oppression and mistreatment but to call for the elimination of human rights laws as the topic heading states is a very dangerous statement to make.