Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Big Thanks To Big Gwyn

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Some of you may seen on here that my little boy had a bad accident recently and suffered a fractured skull. He was devastated because they had to cut open his Cardiff top to examine him. I would just like to thank Gwyn for getting him his new strip today, he wouldnt even take it off to go to bed. Thanks Gwyn your a big man with a big heart.

Re: Big Thanks To Big Gwyn

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Corkrey wrote:Some of you may seen on here that my little boy had a bad accident recently and suffered a fractured skull. He was devastated because they had to cut open his Cardiff top to examine him. I would just like to thank Gwyn for getting him his new strip today, he wouldnt even take it off to go to bed. Thanks Gwyn your a big man with a big heart.

Fair play to Gwyn, he has a heart of gold :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:35 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Fantastic gesture, credit where its due. :ayatollah:

Also, hope your boy is better. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Sorry to read about Corkrey Jnr. Big Gwyn that's a great gesture of kindness. Well done big fella. ATB. Reeco

Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 am

nobby wrote:Fantastic gesture, credit where its due. :ayatollah:

Also, hope your boy is better. :ayatollah:

Cheers mate, he's on the mend thanfully.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:06 am

You are truly a big softy gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:45 am

hope your little lad is on the mend .. nice gesture by gwyn hes a top bloke :ayatollah: ( even though we havnt always seen eye to eye on football matters in the past ) :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Corkrey wrote:Some of you may seen on here that my little boy had a bad accident recently and suffered a fractured skull. He was devastated because they had to cut open his Cardiff top to examine him. I would just like to thank Gwyn for getting him his new strip today, he wouldnt even take it off to go to bed. Thanks Gwyn your a big man with a big heart.

I bet he has the receipt for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

He maybe :old: but he is still a topman :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

where did you get it gwyn. I am looking for a cheap top. :lol: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

dai-ton wrote:

where did you get it gwyn. I am looking for a cheap top. :lol: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He mugged some poor Kid on Sloper road Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Fair play too Gwyn, he always is the first too help out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm

he is a giant cwtchy :old: :ayatollah: