Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY DID WE RE-SIGN EARNIE?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:get real. who else was out there on relatively low wages? goodwillie would have never chosen cardiff over premiership football.i have to say earnies best days are probably behind him and im sure he will eventually not make the first team regulary but malky had to move quick and in my opinion did the right thing by bringing earnie back

Do you not remember that DG was due to join us until the court case issues?

People need to take off their blue-tinted glasses, and see that Earnie's time has come and gone.

That was a rumour, only idiots use rumours as evidence.

Earnie is one of us, allow the constant critisism this early in the season.

Bob Hatton, one of the most reliable, said this.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:21 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:We're losing out on goals due to his selfishness.

i agree with you 100% there has been a few times i thought to my self why didnt he pass then , miller has been in better position than him a few times if i was miler i would be screeming at him , i think earnshaw has a point to prove and he thinks he need to score loads of goals

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:40 pm

What is the problem with us bringing back a legend to the club when is was on a free...Ok he may not be ripping up trees for us at the moment but neither is Fernando Torres (50 Million) or Andy Carroll (39 Million) and he's outscored both of them this season...Wake up all you doubters and smell the coffee!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 pm

He is our top scorer his goals were easy so what he is still scoring them get a grip ffs

Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am

HalbertCCFC wrote:He is our top scorer his goals were easy so what he is still scoring them get a grip ffs

He'll struggle for goals after Christmas IMO, and would be very surprised if he gets up to 15 league goals.

Miller will score more than him, and i'd even prefer Gestede or Mason to be playing ahead of him right now.