naylor blake gerrard mcnaughton

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:26 pm

outstanding today lets start with these at southampton :ayatollah:

Re: naylor blake gerrard mcnaughton

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Hope super kev's fit, he's a fuckin warrior

Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:34 pm

Definatly the brightest part of today was how well the back 5 did.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm

I thought McNaughton was outstanding today,,,, shame that when he did that superb run from his own half into the Leicester box he chose to squre it across rather than shoot.. but top class ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:I thought McNaughton was outstanding today,,,, shame that when he did that superb run from his own half into the Leicester box he chose to squre it across rather than shoot.. but top class ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a shame he's not more confident infront of goal, should've pinged it i'd love to see super kev get on the score sheet

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
Phantom Of The Chopra wrote:I thought McNaughton was outstanding today,,,, shame that when he did that superb run from his own half into the Leicester box he chose to squre it across rather than shoot.. but top class ... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a shame he's not more confident infront of goal, should've pinged it i'd love to see super kev get on the score sheet

me to i wish he have a crack anything good happen deflection etc but suppose least he getting in to good areas one day we will score of super kev break away :D :ayatollah: