Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WE ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING "

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Could anyone imagine Jay Bothroyd staying on the pitch for 20 minutes with a hamstring problem, Rudy Gestede did and that typifies MM team. Fantastic

I can but imagine fans abusing him for it and going on about how soft and lazy he is.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Could anyone imagine Jay Bothroyd staying on the pitch for 20 minutes with a hamstring problem, Rudy Gestede did and that typifies MM team. Fantastic

I can but imagine fans abusing him for it and going on about how soft and lazy he is.

I bet you can still imagine DJ getting us promoted as well. ;)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Carl only an observation - You criticise the club for not strengthing BUT when DJ was in charge you wouldn't have a word said against him / the club

I for one think Malky is doing a great job - If we had Malky at Christmas I think the club would have gone up

The club hung on to Jones & his useless backroom staff for far too long

Again I agree with Malky about bringing in players for players sake - Jones brought some right crap in

Malky will be one of the best managers for many a year in my opinion :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:Carl only an observation - You criticise the club for not strengthing BUT when DJ was in charge you wouldn't have a word said against him / the club

I for one think Malky is doing a great job - If we had Malky at Christmas I think the club would have gone up

The club hung on to Jones & his useless backroom staff for far too long

Again I agree with Malky about bringing in players for players sake - Jones brought some right crap in

Malky will be one of the best managers for many a year in my opinion :ayatollah:

f**k me i normally disagree with you :?

Mackay has been GIVEN the platform to totally revamp the playing side of
the Club. The Club took him on and let him do it his way!

So he IS being backed. Maybe not with millions of pounds to spend on players,
which we'd obviously all like!!...but they are totally behind his every move

Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Mr Apples can we have a love in ? :oops:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 pm

we are skint lets face it nothing left in the kitty and NO1 will be coming in to cover ,just gotta get on with it i guess :ayatollah: