Re: Frederico Macheda

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Ooh aye! :o

Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:33 pm

aye :thumbup:

when.....if the injuries are bad enough we'll need him on Wednesday!

Hope so!! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

MM knows nothing about it so no :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:MM knows nothing about it so no :lol:

He does you know ;)

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 pm

come on Annis put them all out of their misery rather put a big smile on their faces - Macheda is a Bloobird or soon will be ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 pm

ihatealiens wrote::thumbup: ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nope, wont happen.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 pm

you taking the piss or are you serious? :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 pm

http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/53120/ - papers reading me posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Nota chance. Don't really rate him either, one goal in Fergie time, big whoop.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:12 pm

RFMH wrote:Nota chance. Don't really rate him either, one goal in Fergie time, big whoop.

would rather trust Fergie and Malky's judgement on the merits of a football player but thanks for your contribution :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:22 pm

And that's what? sticking him in the reserves for 18 months? :?

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm

RFMH wrote:Nota chance. Don't really rate him either, one goal in Fergie time, big whoop.

You would have probably not wanted Cleverly last year also, these young players need the opportunity to shine, and Malky allows them to do just that..............

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Bluebina wrote:

You would have probably not wanted Cleverly last year also, these young players need the opportunity to shine, and Malky allows them to do just that..............

aye wasnt he in Man united's reserves 2 now he's a full international and the next big thing in english football :lol: and didn't he go to Watford under malky's guidance :lol:

Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:32 pm

Bluebina wrote:

He was sent out on loan though and impressed. Macheda went out on loan got 1 in 16 (enough to get you boo'd by Cardiff fans).

Still i'll back him 100% and hope he proves me wrong. You won't find me moaning if he hasn't scored in a few games :ayatollah:

But saying that I highly doubt he's coming either.

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:02 pm

ihatealiens wrote:http://www.sportsnewsireland.com/soccer_irish/53120/ - papers reading me posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like, they're reading Malky's comments and twisting his words, not your post.

Macheda isn't coming at all.