Shit is that the time, I better leave!

2-1 City btw!!!

Re: THE CARDIFF CITY v LEICESTER CITY MATCH THREAD

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am

2-2 again. Conway and miller :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:11 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9599799.stm

If you can't access Sky or Digital Radio then BBC are having their live text on the match.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

there are televised streams

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 am

Marshall
McNaughton Hudson Gerrard Naylor
Whittingham Cowie Kiss Gunnarsson Conway
Miller

Parish
Blake
Mason
Gestede
Earnshaw

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:58 am

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/sport/football.html

Just incase anyone needs this, Just scroll to Cardiff V Leicester. Usually works for me :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

http://www.hqfooty.com/ If anyone wants to stream. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

firstrowsports.tv is the best streaming site right now, if you are using any other one, imo you suck.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Conway off - Earnie on (25mins) 0-0.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Conway off - Earnie on (25mins) 0-0.

Good move - Conway did not look good at all. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Earnie off now - Rudy on (42mins) 0-0

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Earnie off now - Rudy on (42mins) 0-0

What a waste of a substitution. :shock: :shock:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm

i may have missed, but did Earnie picked up a knock? Miller has been terrible, shouldve replaced him

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:05 pm

HT 0-0

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

quadsas wrote:i may have missed, but did Earnie picked up a knock? Miller has been terrible, shouldve replaced him

Yeah looked it :(
But anyway we needed Gestede i reckon, Bamba and Mills just won everything in the air, Least it will give them more of a challenge :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

quadsas wrote:i may have missed, but did Earnie picked up a knock? Miller has been terrible, shouldve replaced him

I Think Earnie picked up a knock,when he went in to tackle Mills.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:09 pm

yea as soon as he came on he beat two defenders super easy but couldnt control the ball :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Glad to see Gestede getting a half.

Conway and Earnie injuries look like a precaution.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Not like you. What's he done that is so terrible this time? He's linking well with Whitts and the best attacking moves of the game have been through him linking up, had Earnie not got injured and cut Whitts offwhen Miller was away 3 on 2 we'd maybe be one up and TV showed that at the end of that move Miller was wrongly flagged offside.

Nobody is having bad game, get off the boys back. You've made it clear you don't like him but stop having a go just for the sake of it, it's getting boring.

Earnie appeared to have a knock.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Matt Mills should be on Soccer AM next week for their "Tom Daley's dive of the week" when earnie challenged him, nowhere near any contact!

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 pm

math_robz878 wrote:Matt Mills should be on Soccer AM next week for their "Tom Daley's dive of the week" when earnie challenged him, nowhere near any contact!

Yet the c**t still had a moan. Him and that arsehole Beckford crying every two minutes is doing my tits in. f*cking man up or f**k off.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

PtB, I say he is terrible, because some people get so mad over that, it's funny. Actually today he is playing brilliant by his standarts, I'd say 4/10, since he's 30 goals striker.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm

He has never been and never will be a 30 goal a season striker. Everyone knows that(well they should by now). His link up play is excellent and his off the ball and defensive duties for a forward are different class. He's had one bad touch I can think of and even at half time they commented on his link up play.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh man, do you read the boards? When we signed him like 50% of board said he is 25-30 or more goals striker. Those guys get uber mad. I think he could play better, but Malky can't find how to get the best outta him

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Hudson off - Blake on - ALL 3 Subs used :roll:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm

quadsas wrote:Oh man, do you read the boards? When we signed him like 50% of board said he is 25-30 or more goals striker. Those guys get uber mad. I think he could play better, but Malky can't find how to get the best outta him

Of course I read them. I've said it a hundredtimes he is not that sort of player - it's obvious just by looking at his career stats. He does a job - his best position for me is in a 451 or playing off a goalscorer like he did with Kris Boyd.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

PtB wrote:He has never been and never will be a 30 goal a season striker. Everyone knows that(well they should by now). His link up play is excellent and his off the ball and defensive duties for a forward are different class. He's had one bad touch I can think of and even at half time they commented on his link up play.

Totally agree Paul. Miller started as a midfielder at Hibs. He works his bollocks off and is a great link player.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Hudson in first half was a liability IMO Darcey much better. Kiss is a weak link. Mcnaughton second half is awsome :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:11 pm

FT 0-0.